Luis Suárez

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Are you fucking serious?

Fuck off. You can fanboy Suarez at some other club. "Clutchsuarez".

Are you fucking serious?

Fuck off. You can fanboy Suarez at some other club. "Clutchsuarez".

Suarez is proven. Give me a player that has won at the top level that is proven with the track record Suarez has? All the players you will name are hypothetically going to be amazing but have not proven shites. You need to understand soccer. People think it?s easy to get world class strikers from trees. You can be a hater but I guarantee you, you have absolutely no real sense of soccer and big time players.

FCMessi

It's time for Messi to tell his bff to fuck off

R16 - Koulibaly almost broke Messi's Ankle in the Napoli game and Messi gifted the penalty to the pet
QF - Suarez was the only Barca player to score (not a tap in, not a penalty, some degrees of difficulty)

Messi is probably working on extending his pet right now.

And who would have the balls to tell Messi otherwise?

Bayern real city Liverpool when they buy a big time striker they buy a young one to play on a bg level at least 5-10 years

We got this prick to play one year then he started his ****t

He is finished not today but 4 years

JamDav1982

R16 - Koulibaly almost broke Messi's Ankle in the Napoli game and Messi gifted the penalty to the pet
QF - Suarez was the only Barca player to score (not a tap in, not a penalty, some degrees of difficulty)

Messi is probably working on extending his pet right now.

And who would have the balls to tell Messi otherwise?

Most likely Messi and Suarez will 'work together' to put Suarez as second top scorer ever at club would be my guess.

There is very little chance Messi wants the changes that need to be made at club when means likes of Pique, Alba, Busi and Suarez should all be on the chopping block.

Club need to call Messis bluff and make the changes required and if he leaves so be it. They will never be in a stronger position to make that happen.

BADGERBHOY

Suarez is proven. Give me a player that has won at the top level that is proven with the track record Suarez has? All the players you will name are hypothetically going to be amazing but have not proven shites. You need to understand soccer. People think it?s easy to get world class strikers from trees. You can be a hater but I guarantee you, you have absolutely no real sense of soccer and big time players.

What the fuck are you on about? Suarez should have been moved on at least 2 years ago, probably 3. Proven track record just means someone used to be good. It says nothing about the present. He messes up our attacks, is a lazy bastard, and can't even finish like he used to. As far as I'm concerned he can get to fuck.

Porque

Suarez has the same problems as Messi really. He is still a good scorer (Ronaldo). He is no longer at the elite level nor near his best. But better than what is currently available at the moment.

But we can't have both. It's either Messi or Suarez and you surround the whole rest of the team with workrate and hardwork.

There's the other angle of the culture that the amigos have surrounded the club with. But if you remove a chunk of them then things can change quick.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Will not rest until this clown is gone.

Edit: Talking about Suarez in case anyone gets confused

xXKonan

It's 2020 and we played a 4-4-2 so Fat fuck here can play with his buddy Messi at the expense of Wingers.

Dude has nothing other than the occasional goal here and there. No work rate on and off the ball, just sits up top doing fuck all to help the team. Bad enough we have to deal with Messi's issues without the ball but we have to deal with this guy and his pathetic efforts these days as well. Dude should do everyone a favor and fucking leave.

I'm so sick of having a team that is being crippled so some individials such as Suarez can play.

Home of Barca Fans