Luis Suárez

FinBarcelonafan

Just hope Barca are in tie for long enough and Setien has the balls to take him out the game.

Cant stand watching that horrible fucker these days. About as frustrating as it gets.

He will never sub him if we are trailing. No other striker. Insane we have ZERO sub for him.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Just hope Barca are in tie for long enough and Setien has the balls to take him out the game.

Cant stand watching that horrible fucker these days. About as frustrating as it gets.

Suarez could tear his ACL and Achilles, yet he would still be limping like a geriatric out there. That's just not realistic unfortunately.

JamDav1982

We tried and looked bad too. I don't think we have options. Insane with the amount of money we have spent on this team.

Barca were getting better results before Suarez came back and they have not tried Griezmann up top in a two much at all.

Would bet Bayern would rather Suarez play tomorrow. It is easier game for them.

FinBarcelonafan

Barca were getting better results before Suarez came back and they have not tried Griezmann up top in a two much at all.

Would bet Bayern would rather Suarez play tomorrow. It is easier game for them.

Is this true? I don't remember that. We bought Danish demon after Suarez went down. That's all.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I told you guys late 2017, but whenever he scored a goal in La Liga some of you'd troll me incessantly and suck his dick.

hE iS nOT fiNIsHEd

Home of Barca Fans