Luis Suárez

JohnN

The initial photograph must be some kind of perspective illusion. I am sure he hasn't gained muchch weigh. But it looked bad.

serghei

Have to say that, while Suarez is obviously a flawed player at this age and stage in his career, and doesn't impact the really big games as he used to, this guy is a genius player like very very few players have been, in the Zidane, Ronaldinho, R9, Romario, prime Henry, prime Rivaldo bracket. Just saw some of his goals for us in a TV show here in my country.

Some of the stuff he pulled off along the years is jaw dropping. The goal against Mallorca is one of the finest goals you're ever likely to see on a football pitch. One of the best 10 goals I've seen being scored anywhere ever.

Last edited:

Messigician

Anyone else worried about the state he's in after missing several months of football?

Any reports on how he's getting on at training?

Last edited:

behindbrowneyes

Have to say that, while Suarez is obviously a flawed player at this age and stage in his career, and doesn't impact the really big games as he used to, this guy is a genius player like very very few players have been, in the Zidane, Ronaldinho, R9, Romario, prime Henry, prime Rivaldo bracket. Just saw some of his goals for us in a TV show here in my country.

Some of the stuff he pulled off along the years is jaw dropping. The goal against Mallorca is one of the finest goals you're ever likely to see on a football pitch. One of the best 10 goals I've seen being scored anywhere ever.

True. He was a machine in his prime years and although he never was the most elegant player, you could always expect something special from him.

According to current Su?rez: Like you said, he is obviously flawed due to his age, but let's not forget that he has scored 14 goals and assisted 11 goals in just 23 games. It is not his worst season and without him the team really had issues to score goals. We are yet to see him under the new coach. He'll be a great addition to a squad with very limited attacking options and the corona-rules should give Seti?n the opportunity to give Su?rez enough rest and Braithwaite more minutes.

And for people calling him fat (I know Neymar had a similar sounding nickname for Su?rez) or burger: Su?rez is far from that Argentinian choker
101685169_2558528084411973_5394182622572183552_o.jpg

serghei

True. He was a machine in his prime years and although he never was the most elegant player, you could always expect something special from him.

According to current Su?rez: Like you said, he is obviously flawed due to his age, but let's not forget that he has scored 14 goals and assisted 11 goals in just 23 games. It is not his worst season and without him the team really had issues to score goals. We are yet to see him under the new coach. He'll be a great addition to a squad with very limited attacking options and the corona-rules should give Seti?n the opportunity to give Su?rez enough rest and Braithwaite more minutes.

And for people calling him fat (I know Neymar had a similar sounding nickname for Su?rez) or burger: Su?rez is far from that Argentinian choker
101685169_2558528084411973_5394182622572183552_o.jpg

Agreed, he's not perfect, but he is an incredible player.

Make a selection of his best 5 goals scored this season and I can promise you no other striker can score those outrageous goals.

Both him and Messi deserve 1 more CL win before they retire.

Home of Barca Fans