Luis Suárez

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Today I saw some shades of his Liverpool style of play. Came deep frequently and actually did not look like a donkey on the ball :lol:. Great. I want to see him continue playing this way.

Cool

VERY VERY good performance, had a better game than Neymar and where did those smexy passes and flicks come from? :D

Don Andrésº8

suarez have a great feet on the ball, his dribble is so unique and good u guys underrated him on the ball, the thing is, in barca he dont need to come deep and drible all the players like he did in the past

Serbian

VERY VERY good performance, had a better game than Neymar and where did those smexy passes and flicks come from? :D
absolute beast as always!
Luis Suarez is the first player in Europe's top 5 leagues to reach double figures for both goals(23) and assists (10) this season, Excluding penalties nobody has scored more goals in La liga from open play then Luis Suarez since his debut, 76 goals, messi 75. Suarez greatest barca striker in history, one of greatest strikers of all time def easy Top 5 in last 35+ years

Last edited:

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
I love this man. He's never really failed us has he? Scores in almost all of the biggest games, some extremely crucial goals as well. Always fights hard, always a beast.

SeloBarca

Not many attackers that are so extremly strong but still retains high speed and teqnical skills.
Recieving the ball while holding one or two defenders of on his back, then turning around and sprinting away from defenders. So good.

Home of Barca Fans