Luis Suárez

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Should've really picked up a yellow tonight. Gets one against Granada and he will be out for the Sevilla game at the Pizjuan. Fair enough, he will probably not play much against Granada at the Camp Nou, but that just gives another reason for why it was stupid not to pick up that suspension against Valencia.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Should've really picked up a yellow tonight. Gets one against Granada and he will be out for the Sevilla game at the Pizjuan. Fair enough, he will probably not play much against Granada at the Camp Nou, but that just gives another reason for why it was stupid not to pick up that suspension against Valencia.

No worries, we have :munir:, oh wait...

barcanuck

90% sure Lucho plays Luis 45 mins against Granada. He's been doing that with him during less important games.

Serbian

Without Suarez, there's no equalizer and no penalty. Also he obstructed the goalkeeper on the first goal. Likely we lose the game instead of win the game.
Last year by October 21st Suarez had played 13 games and scored 7. This year he has 13 games and 10 goals, (+2 total 12 with uruguay) Suarez is already ahead from last year he is never a great starter and usually heats up in november

MaroonFox4

Hi everyone. I just wanted to share this interesting Trivia I read today:

"Luis Suárez has equaled Ronaldinho's goal tally for Barca. The Brazilian needed 207 games, while Suárez needed just 109 matches."

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member

"Luis Suárez has equaled Ronaldinho's goal tally for Barca. The Brazilian needed 207 games, while Suárez needed just 109 matches."

Welcome!

Different positions, different times...

Still, an amazing feat for Luisito.

Messi983

I don't think we were in a position for him to do that with tied game until last minute. I think he won't start against Granada anyway but we'll still have him from the bench for the last 20-30 minutes if needed.

CatalinR10

suarez > ronaldinho+true ronaldo

it's a FACT

MaroonFox4

Suarez has just been named:

15hbdwx.png

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans