Luis Suárez

Serbian

i can not blame suarez, with no service, and being isolated upfront yet again. WE HAVE NO MIDFIELD. SELL HIM TO liverpool and see how GREAT HE WOULD BE UNDER KLOPPS SYSTEM!! ENRIQUE IS TERRIBLE COACH!! HOW CAN YOU not see this

ronniecro

did he even had a contact with the ball?i appreciate his will for chasing the ball and pressure goalkeeper and defenders though

Neymessi

That goal vs atletico had me fooled into thinking he could actually do something apart from finishing. He is just like this I guess,dependent on service.

RevoTeller

i can not blame suarez, with no service, and being isolated upfront yet again. WE HAVE NO MIDFIELD. SELL HIM TO liverpool and see how GREAT HE WOULD BE UNDER KLOPPS SYSTEM!! ENRIQUE IS TERRIBLE COACH!! HOW CAN YOU not see this

But for somebody who is supposedly better than prime Ronaldo Fenomeno no service shouldn't be a problem at all, right?

By the way, did he even manage to touch the ball yesterday?

Chong Li

Yeah, Suarez is finished. :lucho:

With our current "system" we could have 3 Messis/Ronaldos(Bra)/Supermen up front and they would all look terrible. No midfield, no support, no balls delivered. Do our attacking players really have to get the ball themselves out from defense?

jj_101

But for somebody who is supposedly better than prime Ronaldo Fenomeno no service shouldn't be a problem at all, right?

By the way, did he even manage to touch the ball yesterday?

It is clear that Suarez has been instructed not to come chase the ball in midfield or defence like he does/did for Uruguay and Liverpool. He is told to wait outside the box until the play comes to him. So this comment is truly laughable. Anyone trying to lay blame on Suarez for yesterday's result knowns nothing about how this Barca play.

Falcao

Don't think he's finished but have noticed that edge or fight that he used to have has diminished slightly. It's fair to question the midfield and support but lets not forget he almost carried a very average Liverpool on his back to a league title.

opjeoff

Deserves part of he blame for this game but woah people are really saying Suarez is finished? Or am I missing the joke?

Home of Barca Fans