Luis Suárez

Pepfan

Obviously so. His goal was almost his only successful move today.
But this also brings the question: are always the goal-scorers the best? Obviously not and Denis's play proves that today, who played very badly and unsuccessfully despite the two goals he scored earlier this week.
But when a player scores this poor forum gets filled with enthusiastic but baseless sentences, because some still don't know this game well enough to understand that scoring is just one aspect of the game and that good and successful assists are just as important.
Despite this, Suarez who is a born scorer, saved the single point today, but apart from that he played awfully...
Scoring is important. I don't care if he played bad. He saved us a valuable point and could have won all three if earlier goal was allowed.

F

FlaFCB

Scoring is important. I don't care if he played bad. He saved us a valuable point and could have won all three if earlier goal was allowed.

Well, some of the plays he fucked up could had turned into a goal scoring opportunity. He had an awful game, and didn't help at all until his goal. Not the 1st time this season this happens, either.

Serbian

Suarez might had a day off but he was clutch with his only real oppurtunity, BUT please when will Enriques had roll? His selections are garbage the midfielf is nonexisting, last week real sociadad had more posseions than us...When has that ever happend? Suarez is not getting much service and when teams play with 5 defenders Suarez is isolated upfront by himself, while messi drops deep and neymar is stuck on left with his over dancing samba. The bottom line is we need a New good coach, in order for us to win MSN has to play lights out if any one them have off day rest assured our midfield is pathetic with no iniesta

Last edited:

serghei

Suarez might had a day off but please when will Enriques had roll? His selections are garbage the midfielf is nonexisting, ladt week real sociadad had more posseions than us...When has that ever happend? Suarez is not getting much service and when teams play with 5 defenders Suarez is isolated upfront by himself, while messi drops team and neymar is stuck on left with his over dancing samba. The bottom line is we need a New good coach, in order for us to win MSN has to play lights out if any one them have off day rest assured our midfield is pathetic with no iniesta

He will probably leave at the end of the season. So you only have 4-5 months to wait.

Serbian

He will probably leave at the end of the season. So you only have 4-5 months to wait.
Should have been already sacked. If we win any titles this year its NOT because of MSN but mainly messi and Suarez, i hope new coach can bring the best out of neymar again and new coach can play new formations and get the best out of our team i still can not understand his pathetic selections its beyond comprehension

Neymessi

I have absolutely no idea why he looks so amateur with the ball at his feet and pretty much everything apart from scoring. He used to drive barcelona in our treble season. Don't know what hapenned to him. Still at least he has his scoring boots on and something is better than nothing.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
He's too eager and then he screws up... He's always at a hundred miles per hour and that clouds his judgement, if only he had the same composure when he receives a pass than when he's in front of goal...

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
His job is to score goals and he delivers. He also presses a lot and never gives up. Always puts the team first.
Suarez is least of our problems here.

Cool

His job is to score goals and he delivers. He also presses a lot and never gives up. Always puts the team first.
Suarez is least of our problems here.

Totally agree with you and Im starting to realize that too.

Maybe he's the least of our problems because we have much bigger problems.

But he's not playing well. He plays on instinct and his instincts let him down too often. I feel a bit like I felt about Neymar in 2015 : if he stops scoring he's really not bringing enough to the team.

Co0ter

It's a shame. We were given this extremely narrow-minded coach and he was unfortunately the one to see out the end of Messi and Suarez's prime. Not saying they are going to be shit now, but both of their primes are over. They will have to adapt in order to stay very effective; even Messi doesn't play the way he used to, but still manages to play well and impactful.

Home of Barca Fans