Luis Suárez

F4THi

Banned
Man's a braindead, disgusting to keep seeing him in the starting line-up
I'd rather starting with 4-4-2 as we have Arda, Denis and Rafinha who are all great on the flanks with Messi and Neymar upfront

for what he is paid and for what he is worth I expect him to be able to create a goal or an action out of nothing, or, at least, to be capable to stop the fucking ball.

Nailed it

I think he's seeing a lot less of the ball than before. Maybe that's why. Like Ney before him, Suarez has transformed into mr mostly average.

Don't dare comparing them :)

behindbrowneyes

I know his body is more bulky, but vs. Bilbao he looked a bit like an uruguayan version of fat Higuain. :cheers:

Nevertheless, I think it is way more difficult to score this season compared to last because there are less goal scoring opportunities. I don't know why, maybe it's a tactical thing. There must be a reason why he and Ney score less. It's clearly not a thing of lacking effort, because both work hard on the pitch.

Raki13

I know his body is more bulky, but vs. Bilbao he looked a bit like an uruguayan version of fat Higuain. :cheers:

Nevertheless, I think it is way more difficult to score this season compared to last because there are less goal scoring opportunities. I don't know why, maybe it's a tactical thing. There must be a reason why he and Ney score less. It's clearly not a thing of lacking effort, because both work hard on the pitch.

You must be watching a different guy from me , Suarez is lazy and thats one of his problems this year .His workrate has fallen way below from when he signed for us.

Iarwain

He's too predictable with his first-touch passes. It's as if he's afraid to hold on the ball in the final third.

BBZ8800

He is slowly reaching Neymar's level of horrible.

Good that we signed both of them for the next 5 years for insane wages...

dakt

We basically have two attackers who can't score and a GK who can't defend for shit.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans