Luis Suárez

F

FlaFCB

Maybe he's suffering from the bad collective play. Some players do function better when there's a system working.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Maybe he's suffering from the bad collective play. Some players do function better when there's a system working.

That's true... However, you can't build collective play when 4 of your most important players are on vacation...

RevoTeller

He is supposed to be a top player, so even if the game we propose is shit (which is true), for what he is paid and for what he is worth I expect him to be able to create a goal or an action out of nothing, or, at least, to be capable to stop the fucking ball.

gasgas

He is not sharp for months now

Don't know if it's age catching up with him but we could use sharpness in his position

I think he's seeing a lot less of the ball than before. Maybe that's why. Like Ney before him, Suarez has transformed into mr mostly average.

LeeRomeno

i think worst moment came after we got that goal and he tried to score a rebound straight at goalkeeper.

dakt

Well he's not in the mood this season that's for sure....and with Neymar not being able to score for God knows how many games, we are even lucky to trail 3(6) points behind RM.
Huge salaries, bad performances.

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
His finishing for a top striker is questionable at times. Wasn't there a season at Liverpool where he hit the post and bar numerous times? Plus with his style of play which is tireless - players like him age quicker.

Home of Barca Fans