Luis Suárez

Nothanks

the thing with Suarez is that no matter how bad he plays he never really gives up...
you'd see many forwards just pout and stop really giving it their all 85+ mins 2 down

it's kind of the same with alba, when you see these guys walking in exhaustion you kind of just believe they are exhausted and not giving up

M

MessiCam

Other than the 6 yard box goals he offers nothing. NOTHING! He’s got this obsession with dummies and then lashes out at the other players when his stupidity doesn’t work out.

I’d also put him on the transfer list.

FinBarcelonafan

I'd sell him in the summer for a good fee. He's over 30 and past his best.

You still need to replace him. There's no one we can replace him with.

Who is better than Suarez and available? Kane? Too expensive. Lewandowski? Too old. Cavani? Too old and PSG would never sell. All prime players are around 30 it seems or way too expensive.

Ritchie

You still need to replace him. There's no one we can replace him with.

Who is better than Suarez and available? Kane? Too expensive. Lewandowski? Too old. Cavani? Too old and PSG would never sell. All prime players are around 30 it seems or way too expensive.

If we're signing Griezmann then someone has to make way. We should be eyeing Kluivert as a long term replacement, rather than deciding he's too expensive when he's at PSG, Juve or the Premier League in a year or two.

Last edited:

Afromaticz

Other than the 6 yard box goals he offers nothing. NOTHING! He’s got this obsession with dummies and then lashes out at the other players when his stupidity doesn’t work out.

I’d also put him on the transfer list.

This!! Suarez was lucky that Paulinho was on the pitch or else he would have easily been our worst player

SeloBarca

If we're signing Griezmann then someone has to make way. We should be eyeing Kluivert as a long term replacement, rather than deciding he's too expensive when he's at PSG, Juve or the Premier League in a year or two.

Kluivert might turn out good, but hes a winger, not a center tank.
Greizmann is not a center tank either.
Infact, theres no better center tank than Suarez available.

Home of Barca Fans