Luis Suárez

kistedu

So many glory supporters here, incredible. Is gonna take time till new 9 will score so many goals for ungrateful supporters.
Was tough game for every single player today, that's football, accept or go watch curling.

Serbian

He is so freaking bad and is the sole reason why we play so fucking horrible. His passing is like an amatur player i can find in a rotten team in sunday league. Every time he gets the ball our attack dies because of his horrible first touch and passing. He has to be sold next season.
Ungrateful bastard. It will be a very long time before barca gets anyone like Suarez. 140 goals 60 assists in in 180 games. Griezzman not fit to lace el Pistolero boots.

raki

He is so freaking bad and is the sole reason why we play so fucking horrible. His passing is like an amatur player i can find in a rotten team in sunday league. Every time he gets the ball our attack dies because of his horrible first touch and passing. He has to be sold next season.

get the fuck out this forum, knuckelhead.

LeeRomeno

Well he is just echo from early autumn when most of the people spoke the same way. His stats were great then as well, was just in bad shape or injured.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He was awful back then. Not only was he struggling to score, but he was at an all-time low in terms of overall play too.

FC B

I recall he played well vs. City on Etihad and hope he'll do a great match on Stamford Bridge, EPL suits him well I guess.

LeeRomeno

This was literally your post:

You're talking absolute nonsense, you said his stats in "early autumn" "were great then as well," you got exposed and now this a pathetic attempt at a cover up.

Not really. He has now what, 140 goals or something? Early autumn he had what 120 goals? These are still great stats, he has been one of the most prolific strikers for us in history, which did not stop unnamed "fans" trashing the sht out of him in autumn. Now a comment like that before gets heavy negativism, back then, it was the other way round.

Home of Barca Fans