Luis Suárez

Neymessi

Only saw the higlights and he looked exactly like I want him to be. But looking at responses it seems he was trash otherwise but I don't care thats some good assists.

aaron101

What I like about him is even if he plays shit he always chase the ball from defenders to GK even if they are far he always put pressure. Winning or losing or even playing shit, one thing's for sure, he has a winning mentality and plays with heart even after winning all the trophies with us.

BarçaBarça

Wow - what an incredible form he is in right now when we needs him most.
That is decisive for which titles we win..

Due to the way he use his physics he looks out of balance a lot, even when he has it under control. That makes him look really clumsy when it doesn't lead to something or he screws up, and that is part of the reason why he looks more hot/cold during the season or even in games, than other players.

Last edited:
M

MessiCam

He played as a lone striker in the first half. But he was fantastic in the second half when he had support upfront.

aaron101

The most important thing is the END PRODUCT and he has that right now. I don't care if he plays shit the whole game or whatsoever as long as he steps up in crucial moments, there's nothing to worry.

Home of Barca Fans