Luis Suárez

Total-Football

Donkey Mode but he is in shape and it's all that matter to me. He pressed and moved constantly. couple of months back he did nothing of the sort.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Its a shame he didn't come sooner to us, directly from Ajax. Then surely he would be second top scorer in clubs history.

Thank Pep Guardiola for that - The club was pretty interested but Pep didn't want to mix business with family or some shit

But then again, who knows if he would have developed into such a lethal striker if he kept playing as a wing forward by coming here in 2009? His Liverpool stint was a pretty productive one for him I suppose

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Yeah 500 really is special when you think the likes of Henry never reached that mark. Suarez will almost certainly do 500, Neymar at this rate will go past 600. Aguero is an outside shot for 500 too if he can stay fit for an extended period.

It got me to check the stats of Leo and CR7 - CR7 has a total of 626 for club & country (79 + 547) and Leo a total of 621(77 + 544)!

CanadianBlaugrana

But then again, who knows if he would have developed into such a lethal striker if he kept playing as a wing forward by coming here in 2009? His Liverpool stint was a pretty productive one for him I suppose[/QUOTE]

I’ve watched a lot of Luis Suarez Liverpool era and he made significant progress as a player during his time there. I love his hunger to score, it’s inspiring for me personally.

Messi983

Good game. Scored a goal.
Should spend less time being stupid and sarcastic towards the referees.

Agreed, especially with Lahoz as a referee. He was probably just waiting to send one of our players off.

Also, I was really affraid that he suffered a serious injury after that Sergio Garcia's tackle. :angry: Thankfully he's ok.

Giginho75

He's still missing easy shots and good chances tho. He's better than the start of the season, but that doesn't say much. Barca definitely needs a WC striker for the next season.

is not suarez a WC striker for you?
really? :shock:
then, who's your right striker for barca?

raskolnikov

Nope. Only first team goals.

For the alltime goal list they do count the goals scored at barca b for example. Maybe even the goals at Argentina under 21 as well. It makes sense in a way. If they count goals for players scored in 2. Bundesliga or the championship then barca b goals in segunda should count as well.

MessiTHEgoat

is not suarez a WC striker for you?
really? :shock:
then, who's your right striker for barca?

those guys probably think lewandowski, kane, cavani, benzema, greizmann (altho he's a SS), costa. score at every possible chance. don't get me started at lacazette, lukaku,
morata if you can consider them WS.

Home of Barca Fans