Luis Suárez

Neymessi

Yea cause you look stupid now.

Killer Suarez unstoppable!! Not just goals or assists man his passing and link up play are great!!! El Pistolero fastest Barcelona player in history to reach 100 goals in La liga with only 114 matches!!! It took demi god Messi 152 games and Eto 130.

You seem quite similar to the youtube comment warriors.

How old are you honestly?

Neymessi

His biological may be younger but I suspect his brain age may be greater.

That has to be the biggest burn I have recieved all my life.

NOT

Someone please give this dude and serbian the best juvenile fanboys award and also the "I told you so" award. Also give me and ousmanne the biggest hater award

Andrew M

That has to be the biggest burn I have recieved all my life.

NOT

Someone please give this dude and serbian the best juvenile fanboys award and also the "I told you so" award. Also give me and ousmanne the biggest hater award

You're one of the most negative fans I've seen on here throughout the years. Hating on our good players like a spoiled child instead of showing support. I find it to be in poor taste. It must suck to be proved wrong so much

clemente

He is the example of how the perfect 9 should play like, glad Valverde never stopped playing him and let him regain his form.

ronniecro

just keep em coming pistolero,so glad that he hit his usual form,7th game in a row that he scores if i'm not mistaken,espanyol next please :suarez:

Home of Barca Fans