Luis Suárez

Nothanks

nah he comes out as a playful guy, typical south american banter.
he's never had a bad rep with his teammates, they seem to always like him so i would say the rest agree.

Xaviniesta

in before "but i thought he was finished?!" posts:

Man, its so easy to be keyboard warrior and at first sight trash and yell at players, call them finished. Common thing among "fans". Because being reasonable and looking beyond fitness and injury issues is not really as cool online as going mental and extreme. I mean it is so easy after a good game to say "i am glad he is not finished" like everything is forgotten.
FUCK ALL OF YOU, you know who.

Last edited:

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
in before "but i thought he was finished?!" posts:

Man, its so easy to be keyboard warrior and at first sight trash and yell at players, call them finished. Common thing among "fans". Because being reasonable and looking beyond fitness and injury issues is not really as cool online as going mental and extreme. I mean it is so easy after a good game to say "i am glad he is not finished" like everything is forgotten.
FUCK ALL OF YOU, you know who.

Suarez played like shit for a whole year, but now is back in form and playing very well. Get over it. We've had this discussion already.

Neymessi

Very good game. Love watching him play so good these days.

Not going to respond to those saying I told you he isn't finished and shit.

Serbian

Very good game. Love watching him play so good these days.

Not going to respond to those saying I told you he isn't finished and shit.
Yea cause you look stupid now.

Killer Suarez unstoppable!! Not just goals or assists man his passing and link up play are great!!! El Pistolero fastest Barcelona player in history to reach 100 goals in La liga with only 114 matches!!! It took demi god Messi 152 games and Eto 130.

Home of Barca Fans