Luis Suárez

Alik

Good finish, although the fact that it deflected off the defender's foot took some shine away from it.

Great work by Masherano, Roberto and Suarez though.

serghei

Good finish, although the fact that it deflected off the defender's foot took some shine away from it.

Great work by Masherano, Roberto and Suarez though.

Would've went in 100%. The deflection was almost unnoticeable.

He's almost in the old form, he just has to score more form clearer positions. Atm he scores the harder goals and misses the easier chances.

RMU ReBorn

Luis Suarez's goal vs Levante means he has passed Samuel Eto'o as FC Barcelona's 7th highest scorer of all-time across all competitions! Suarez: 132 Eto'o: 131

Zincubus

Banned
The problem lies with Suarez who I loved at Liverpool but he's a completely different player here and nowhere near as effective . Check out some of his compilations vids at Liverpool!
We'd be better swapping Suarez with Firmino right NOW ... then our front three would be truly fluid

LeeRomeno

As long as I remember Suarez has always scored impossible goals and fcked up easy chances. If he has time to think, he will fail, if he does things based on instinct, he is one the most gifted footballers of his generation.

Catta

The problem lies with Suarez who I loved at Liverpool but he's a completely different player here and nowhere near as effective . Check out some of his compilations vids at Liverpool!
We'd be better swapping Suarez with Firmino right NOW ... then our front three would be truly fluid

You must be joking. Firmino is no where near in quality to Suarez. Suarez is not the same as before, but is still a top 3 striker in the world. Surround him with great players and he will be banging them in just like Ronaldo. With Coutinho and a fully fit Dembele, Luis will once again become a killer in front of the goal.

MessiTHEgoat

I think suarez needs to be selfish more, he has some powerful shots up his sleeve. he doesn't need to pass inside the penalty area or to be clever with the ball. that's what a striker is for. scoring goals. he's no longer possesses the agility of his liverpool days since he's a fatso. the thing is he doesn't even use his strenght anymore like the 14/15 season :facepalm1:

Home of Barca Fans