Luis Suárez

Raketa10

I am unbelievably happy for him. As I said many times in the last two months there was something wrong with him, he was injured and that was the reason he couldn't perform. He still needs to improve in some aspects but he is definitely back.

Potroh

he's definitely in better shape, both form-wise and physically. did a lot of great sprinting today and pressuring

Yes, but just before the second goal he screwed up two 100% chances, which still shows his concentration (and luck) is not what it used to be.
When he returns from Uruguay, usually he comes back a bit too "rested", hope it will not be the case this time.
If lucky, he can regain his 2015-16 form, even if won't ever score 40 goals again.

BarcaOG

Banned
Yes, but just before the second goal he screwed up two 100% chances, which still shows his concentration (and luck) is not what it used to be.
When he returns from Uruguay, usually he comes back a bit too "rested", hope it will not be the case this time.
If lucky, he can regain his 2015-16 form, even if won't ever score 40 goals again.

very true. he had at least one more opportunity he really should have finished. indeed, let's hope the holidays don't fatten him up again!

Givenchy

[tw]944558305585774593[/tw]

[tw]944589285029752833[/tw]

just seen this.. what an absolute fanny :facepalm: makes our victory even sweeter

i'm glad Suarez is regaining his form, if he keeps in shape with a good rest over christmas, Dembele returning, I fancy our chances against anyone

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
That doesn't even make any sense.

Ramos truly is one of the dumbest footballers on Planet Earth.

Horatio

You're welcome
For a player that that is supposedly off still quite impressive he will probably end up runner-up topscorer of La Liga. Probably topscorer if Messi won't feel the urgency to score.

Home of Barca Fans