Luis Suárez

Windhook

I'd like to congratulate the fitness coaches of Barcelona for bringing his usual level back. He's been in beast mode in the last couple of games, the man pressures the whole width of the pitch up front.

Messi983

I'd like to congratulate the fitness coaches of Barcelona for bringing his usual level back. He's been in beast mode in the last couple of games, the man pressures the whole width of the pitch up front.

Could also be that his knee is finally better and that's why his movement (and overall performance in general) has improved.

behindbrowneyes

This! Saw the second half of last weekends game yesterday. It was the 60th minute, we were 3-0 up and he sprinted easily 60m tracking the ball. This is the reason why we should love this guy.

Games after having a break of one week are always better to watch. It shows what bigger teams are capable of when they have enough time for rest and preparation instead of playing all 3 days.

bodi16

He improved a lot since the last month. His second goal vs Deportivo reminded me of a similar chance he missed in the start of the season in the catalan derby. The clasico might tell us though if he has the ability to become the beast he used to be.

He really looks fit at the moment, so no excuses if he flops when it matters from now on.

He's getting better as of late, he was pretty good today. That bottle job at 1-0 also turned out to be a blessing in disguise since we got the goal anyways and maybe more importantly a red card.

Home of Barca Fans