Luis Suárez

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Come on man FFS, get back in form. You have maybe 2 months to do it or else we should be looking to buy a top striker in the summer.

I see you're starting to realize he might be nearing his expiry date.....unless he can make a big comeback and be himself again soon.

ronniecro

firstly he needs to get back in physical form,he could loose a bit of weight
secondly,it's obvious that this year he would need different system to perform well,i hate to see him out wide where he just can't offer anything than misplaced passes and lost balls,in this kind of form he should be playing in CF position without any heavy involvement in creation of the attacks

I knew Suarez was done in the summer and I wanted us to offload him for 80-100m and sign Mbappe along with Dembele.

Just imagine:

Mbappe-Messi-Dembele

That would have left us well and truly equipped for the post-Messi era without going through a major slump results wise. After Messi left we could've just bought someone like Werner and slotted him into the striker role or moved Mbappe centrally and bought another winger. Either way we would've been set in attack for the next decade.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I don't see how he can pick himself up again from here.

On top of his form he's always in an offside position and bitching about everyone else when he's the one fucking up an attack.

bodi16

He seems to be declining at a steady pace. Wonder what our board will do in the summer if he will play like this for all season.

Zuti

Didn't want to jump to pessimistic conclusions early in the season, but it's official now,he's shit, and I don't think it will change either, he's somehow lost it. Too bad, but we need to look for a wc striker now too it seems.

Raketa10

I have never ever in my life seen player go from world class to an absolute shit in 6 months! He is now officially on the level of Arda Turan!

Home of Barca Fans