Luis Suárez

Suarez is one of the nominees to be in UEFA's team of the year. :facepalm:

This just further proves and validates that nobody voting for these awards or choosing the nominees actually watch football and just go after reputation.

Nothanks

Why wouldn't he be on the list, he scored 29 goals in la liga last season.. second behind messi and above ronaldo lol

Every other forum acknowledges Suarez's bad form but only here do people rate him worse than dog shit why is that?

Why wouldn't he be on the list, he scored 29 goals in la liga last season.. second behind messi and above ronaldo lol

Every other forum acknowledges Suarez's bad form but only here do people rate him worse than dog shit why is that?

I'm pretty sure this award is for a player's performance in the calendar year and Suarez's start to this season alone should remove him from contention.

Nothanks

he has 29 goals in 2017.. his stats are not as bad as you want them to be and we know these awards are more about stats than anything.

So we agree then? Nobody that watched us regularly this year would nominate Suarez, like I said it supports my argument that the people voting for these sort of awards don't watch football.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Would be more confident in him if his off the ball play and decision-making didn't take a plunge. Those two use to be his forte.

if-you-could-9pvd0c.jpg

Home of Barca Fans