Luis Suárez

FCBfan22

giphy.gif

Did a bit of Van Nistelrooy's in your face celebration after the second goal, because of the dive by the goalie that got him a card.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Suarez post Leganes-Barca:

"I wasn't anxious.
The important thing was to feel good again and help the team win. And the goals have served to help the team win the game today."

Each game has its difficulties. We knew how the game was going to go, the important thing was to win. We try to play well, but it's not always possible. We have to get used to that."

Neymessi

Good for his confidence and all but both goals were nothing special. One was a sitter that he almost missed and took a deflection of the keeper's hand and the other took a defender's deflection.

Was crap at everything else again.

But let's hope he gets the boost needed with these goals.

Stoichkov1

aaron101

People here are complaining about Suarez and rightfully so, but imagine if we had Benzema throughout these years, this forum would explode

Benzema: 9 goals in 29 matches against Barca, 3 goals in 28 matches against Atletico, which is absolutely shocking

Suarez: 7 goals in 12 matches against Atletico, 4 goals in 9 matches against Real Madrid

https://www.transfermarkt.com/luis-suarez/bilanz/spieler/44352

https://www.transfermarkt.com/karim-benzema/bilanz/spieler/18922

Just because someone is worse than Suarez doesn't mean he doesn't deserve the complains from the fans. It doesn't change the fact that he's been playing shit for months.

Much2soon

Although his finishing is awful, Benzema's play at the very least is usually pretty good.

Suarez over game is just shocking, when off form.

raskolnikov

Its not even the poor finishing or constant offsides that bother me. More the lack of basic ball control and failing to pass simple 1/2’s.
It annoys me as much as Alexis constant slipping did.

Theodor

Its not even the poor finishing or constant offsides that bother me. More the lack of basic ball control and failing to pass simple 1/2’s.
It annoys me as much as Alexis constant slipping did.

Thank you! You summed it up perfectly. I can't believe how much worse he has gotten.

Neymessi

Benzema's overall gameplay has been nonexistent this season.

Benzema can still pass the ball, control the ball like a professional footballer, doesn't dummy over the ball like a retard all the time. Suarez looks like he just touched the football for the first time in his life. And this has been a case for a good 2 seasons now.

Benzema's overall gameplay has definitely been better. Goals is what suarez has the only leverage on. And we as barca fans who constantly disparage cr7 for his one-dimension skills of being a goal hanger should not overrate suarez when suarez is also extremely one dimensional these days and even failing to do much in that one dimension too.

Of course he is a 9 and his primary role is scoring and most other things are secondary but that doesn't mean you are allowed to be THAT bad at the rest of the things.

Stoichkov1

Benzema can still pass the ball, control the ball like a professional footballer, doesn't dummy over the ball like a retard all the time. Suarez looks like he just touched the football for the first time in his life. And this has been a case for a good 2 seasons now.

Benzema's overall gameplay has definitely been better. Goals is what suarez has the only leverage on. And we as barca fans who constantly disparage cr7 for his one-dimension skills of being a goal hanger should not overrate suarez when suarez is also extremely one dimensional these days and even failing to do much in that one dimension too.

Of course he is a 9 and his primary role is scoring and most other things are secondary but that doesn't mean you are allowed to be THAT bad at the rest of the things.

Icardi is a limited footballer who only scores goals and no Inter fan complains about him. Goals are what win the team games whether you like it or not.

Last edited:

Neymessi

Icardi is a limited footballer who only scores goals and no Inter fan complains about him. Goals are what win the team games whether you like it or not.

Icardi doesn't suck at basic stuff like passing, ball control etc. As i said scoring is primary but you aren't allowed to be THAT bad at other stuff as bad suarez is.

Home of Barca Fans