Luis Suárez

CatalinR10

Sorry guys but i need to say this : layn3al tabon mok a suarez

Leonardo-DiCaprio-What-the-fuck-are-you-talking-about.gif

El Flaco

if it's true that he has problems with his knee that requires surgery why the hell is he still playing?club should send him to surgery to fix his injury and give him time to fully recover,meanwhile play paco instead,he definitely can't be worse than suarez currently

[tw]921481894755291136[/tw]

"Barcelona's medical department has proposed that Luis Suarez undertake treatment for a week from Nov. 5 in order to continue the rehabilitation of his right knee," the Uruguayan Football Association (AUF) said in a statement.

"For this reason, the player will not participate in the friendly games planned for Nov. 10 and Nov. 14 against Poland and Austria."

http://www.espnfc.com/uruguay/story...-miss-uruguay-friendlies-to-aid-knee-recovery

M

MessiCam

Well, there is no CF in the squad who can replace him right now since Paco sucks. The alternative is to play with two proper wingers, but Dembélé is injured and Deulofeu is simply a dumb footballer.

There are options that's not a trainwreck like him next summer though.

At this stage I'd say bring in Arnaiz, he can't be any worse and is beaming with confidence at the moment. Experiment who to play on which flank until Dembele is fit. We have options... Denis, Deulofeu and Arnaiz.

Suarez just sucks the life out of any attacks but Valverde has once again given him support in his post match stuff so I doubt he is even considering a change.

M

MessiCam

Not his worst performance this season.
He's heading the right way, although he's got a long road ahead of him.

This is the problem we have. He works hard so he gets a free ride into the starting 11. He's a striker for heavens sake, his job is to score goals and he has become terrible at it.

The rot is setting in and the rot in the team has well and truly started to set in too if we're to condone mediocrity of this level.

Just bench him. Let him fight for his place...

M

MessiCam

I was looking at Suárez heat maps for the 15/16, 16/17 and current seasons. Already, a 3rd into the season, it’s pretty evident that he is still spending a lot of time on the left flank and half space. In previous years his heat map was sporadic as that of a typical number 9 but this you can see that he is having to work. Interesting detail.

BBZ8800

At this stage I'd say bring in Arnaiz, he can't be any worse and is beaming with confidence at the moment. Experiment who to play on which flank until Dembele is fit. We have options... Denis, Deulofeu and Arnaiz.

Suarez just sucks the life out of any attacks but Valverde has once again given him support in his post match stuff so I doubt he is even considering a change.

Sorry guys, but some of you have lost it completely.

We have +8 infront of Real, and you would suddenly play with:
1. Denis, a midtable La liga teams level of a footballer
2. Deulofeu, midtable teams level
3. Arnaiz, Bteam player

If someone out of starters is bad, that doesn't make his horrible alternatives better.

M

MessiCam

3. Arnaiz, Bteam player

If someone out of starters is bad, that doesn't make his horrible alternatives better.
So you would rather continue on the same path of wasted chances upon wasted chances without even trying something else? The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result.

A stronger manager would have sent him to the bleachers a long time ago. This poor form is not a new thing.

M

MessiCam

3. Arnaiz, Bteam player

1. Rakitic is mid table La Liga level player too. He came from Sevilla, had one good season and is back at that level.
2. He’s nobodies replacement. I was talking about experimenting.
3. So? Iniesta, Xavi, Messi, Pedro, Thiago were all B team players? What’s your point?

BBZ8800

So you would rather continue on the same path of wasted chances upon wasted chances without even trying something else? The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result.

A stronger manager would have sent him to the bleachers a long time ago. This poor form is not a new thing.

With isnanity definition, we have already seen enough of the Ghost, Deulo and similar to write them off.
They have "done" more than enough to not count on them seriously.
Denis had 40 matches in Barca and he was good like 3 times. Wtf?

Luis was at least once the best Cf in the world.
He "has" it. Maybe he has lost it.
With Denis or Deulo, it is quite certain, they surely don't "have" it. And they will never come to even close of "having" it.

You forced me now to write bad about Deulo (whom I don't dislike), in order to reply to your "insanity" analogy.

Again, Luis, Raki, Gomes and some are bad.
But some others which some of you are suggesting are 100s levels below the worst level of Gomes and Rakitic.

1. Rakitic is mid table La Liga level player too. He came from Sevilla, had one good season and is back at that level.
2. He’s nobodies replacement. I was talking about experimenting.
3. So? Iniesta, Xavi, Messi, Pedro, Thiago were all B team players? What’s your point?

Again, I am not sure whether you don't know facts or you have totally lost it in the last few days (being too emotional because of our bad displays), but:
1. Rakitic has 86 NT matches for Croatia, more or less as a key player. Played numerous World cups and Euros, again as a key player of Croatia back then.
He was a key player at Basel who played a Champions league. For years he was a key player at Schalke.
For years, he was awesome at Sevilla and won Uefa Cup.

So, basically, Rakitic is a proven player in EVERY club in which he played, plus in a national team.

Let's take a breath now and use a simple logic and a rule which I am mentioning often:
1) if a player is a bench player under several different coaches in a row or in several different clubs=he 90% most likely sucks
2) on contrary, if a player is a starter and a key player under several different coaches in several different clubs=it is very likely that he is a good player since he is a starter wherever he goes

Now, let's go back:
Rakitic:
1. starter and a key player at Basel
Schalke
Sevilla
Barcelona
Croatian NT team
5 out 5.

2. Denis The Ghost:
1. a ghost in Sevilla
2. good at Villareal
3. a ghost under Lucho
4. a ghost under Ernesto
5. NT team? He can play only for a NT team of ghost players

I mean, you write about insanity and then you throw ideas like this one.

Xavi and Iniesta were winning titles on youth WC NT tournaments.
They had tons of talents.
Arnaiz is a player who is NOT playing as a key player in youth Spanish teams who are winning world cups.
Also, he is 22 and he has 50 matches in Segunda in his life.
And you would bench Suarez for him? Wow.

You guys should go back to a La Masia threads and read more about Adama, Halil the next Messi, Munir, Sandro, Deulofeu, how Barca will have 5 world class forwards in the future, how we will field 11 La Masia players in a CL final of 2018 and 2020 etc.
You sound as overly enthusiastic and too romantic about La Masia and young players currently.

On every Xavi, there is 99 players who don't turn into anything.
We are Barca, not Arsenal or Ajax and we don't have time to tests players like Denis Suarez and Ardaiz and check whether they will turn into a playable player.
They can get 2-3 chances, if they don't shine right away, well, we'll move to the next new gems.

We can read the same crazy ideas year:
Give chances to Samper, give chances to Bartra, give chances to Deulo, give chances to Munir, give chances to Sandro, give chances to Palencia.
I mean, yes, we can give them chances in Cop del rey.
If they will shine, give them more chances.
If they will suck even on that level, well...

M

MessiCam

With isnanity definition, we have already seen enough of the Ghost, Deulo and similar to write them off.
They have "done" more than enough to not count on them seriously.
Denis had 40 matches in Barca and he was good like 3 times. Wtf?

Luis was at least once the best Cf in the world.
He "has" it. Maybe he has lost it.
With Denis or Deulo, it is quite certain, they surely don't "have" it. And they will never come to even close of "having" it.

You forced me now to write bad about Deulo (whom I don't dislike), in order to reply to your "insanity" analogy.

Again, Luis, Raki, Gomes and some are bad.
But some others which some of you are suggesting are 100s levels below the worst level of Gomes and Rakitic.

Again, I am not sure whether you don't know facts or you have totally lost it in the last few days (being too emotional because of our bad displays), but:
1. Rakitic has 86 NT matches for Croatia, more or less as a key player. Played numerous World cups and Euros, again as a key player of Croatia back then.
He was a key player at Basel who played a Champions league. For years he was a key player at Schalke.
For years, he was awesome at Sevilla and won Uefa Cup.

So, basically, Rakitic is a proven player in EVERY club in which he played, plus in a national team.

Let's take a breath now and use a simple logic and a rule which I am mentioning often:
1) if a player is a bench player under several different coaches in a row or in several different clubs=he 90% most likely sucks
2) on contrary, if a player is a starter and a key player under several different coaches in several different clubs=it is very likely that he is a good player since he is a starter wherever he goes

Now, let's go back:
Rakitic:
1. starter and a key player at Basel
Schalke
Sevilla
Barcelona
Croatian NT team
5 out 5.

2. Denis The Ghost:
1. a ghost in Sevilla
2. good at Villareal
3. a ghost under Lucho
4. a ghost under Ernesto
5. NT team? He can play only for a NT team of ghost players

I mean, you write about insanity and then you throw ideas like this one.

Xavi and Iniesta were winning titles on youth WC NT tournaments.
They had tons of talents.
Arnaiz is a player who is NOT playing as a key player in youth Spanish teams who are winning world cups.
Also, he is 22 and he has 50 matches in Segunda in his life.
And you would bench Suarez for him? Wow.

You guys should go back to a La Masia threads and read more about Adama, Halil the next Messi, Munir, Sandro, Deulofeu, how Barca will have 5 world class forwards in the future, how we will field 11 La Masia players in a CL final of 2018 and 2020 etc.
You sound as overly enthusiastic and too romantic about La Masia and young players currently.

On every Xavi, there is 99 players who don't turn into anything.
We are Barca, not Arsenal or Ajax and we don't have time to tests players like Denis Suarez and Ardaiz and check whether they will turn into a playable player.
They can get 2-3 chances, if they don't shine right away, well, we'll move to the next new gems.

We can read the same crazy ideas year:
Give chances to Samper, give chances to Bartra, give chances to Deulo, give chances to Munir, give chances to Sandro, give chances to Palencia.
I mean, yes, we can give them chances in Cop del rey.
If they will shine, give them more chances.
If they will suck even on that level, well...

This guy selects his squads on reputation rather than form...

And Denis was not a ghost player Sevilla. He was a regular starter and made 46 appearances for them in a single season. How is he supposed to get a foothold in this squad when he doesn’t get a run of games. He is infinitely better than Gomes. It’s a similar story with Roberto (who gets played out of position) over Rakitic.

Further as per your Rakitic analogy. Tim Cahill was amazing for minnows Millwall and Everton, has played 100+ games, and was a key player for Australia in multiple world cups and tournaments. Does that make him Barça quality? No!

Seriously, maybe Barça should raid all the nobody national teams for anybody that has played over 50 internationals and is a key player.

You also talk as if everybodies development is linear and that only 3 or 4 chances can be given to fringe/young players but you happily accept mediocrity making starting lineup after starting lineup week in week out. Gomes himself was a fringe player under Lucho but here according to you he is the next best thing to sliced bread because he is physical and can win aerial duels.

Barça are in this situation because mediocrity is rewarded and for a lack of taking risks. On current form you’re gong to have a hard time convincing me that Suarez, Rakitic and Gomes are better than Arnaiz, Denis and Roberto despite the former having reputations. We’re a quarter of the way through the season already and they’ve done nothing other than suck the life out of the team. You’d expect these big game players to make an impact when subbed on for these ghost players but they made no impact whatsoever.

Raketa10

Denis should never be a starting material for FC Barcelona. I completely agree with BBZ8800 regarding Denis, he is soooo overated on this forum! Denis is squad player at best or first 11 material for mid table teams. Only player who truly deserves chance right now is Alena while Denis and Deulofeu will only be our backups and nothing more whether you like it or no so stop dreaming.

People you need to realize one more thing every manager plays players for some reason not because he likes their hair or way of dressing. If Denis doesn't play more there is a reason for that. He might be bad in training or something but for sure there is a reason why Deulofeu and Denis have trouble playing under EVERY manager!

Regarding Luis Suarez, he clearly has some problems but he for sure didn't forget how to play football in 6 months. We should rest him until he fully recovers since playing him in this state is not good for anyone.

His injury will probably only get worse and chronic and on the other side he can't perform and his confidence will be on level ZERO. So please give him at least 2 or 3 weeks off and play anyone instead of him!!!!!!!!! For 2 games anyone can cover his spot considering he is disastrous. We can play Denis or Deulofeu on the left or Paco as a CF, I don't care as long as Suarez gets time off.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans