Luis Suárez

Raki13

It's upsetting to see so many of you call him a clown/disgrace/etc. yes he's bad, but we shouldn't turn on him like this considering his earlier seasons for us. Bunch of snakes, all of you.

Behave , the guys been terrible for ages now. I would drop him after that tonight and his attitude when he got took off stinks , he deserved it. Its like playing with a man down when he's on.

Andresito

Staff member
His turns are world class, he shields the ball good aswell.

But his finishing and passing... Worse than my grandma.

MagIX

I don't know what it is going with him.
I hope he will be top in the important months (feb-mai). We absolutely need him.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
We'll need him to come back to life if we are to compete for big things.

Sad we have to go through this shitty form.

Neeraj

Suarez can play like this all season. It won't matter. Valverde doesn't have the guts to bench him, and we will sooner exit the champions league and probably sack valverde because of failures than suarez being benched. It's just not going to happen. It's a torres situation.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
At this point his bad form doesn't make a single difference in the big picture. It's a drop in a bucket compared to the rest of this teams issues. Nothing short of Suarez becoming Messi would change the fact that this team isn't gonna win a damn thing.

Neymessi

So what kind of a lingering injury and tactics makes one play like this and miss sitters?

He is declined big time and its extremely sad to see for me.

I felt so bad when he was subbed and the look on his face when it hapenned. He isn't gonna bounce back but all i hope he starts playing better than he right now which isn't tough to do considering no one can play worse than he is playing right now and at least finish of the chances that come to him.

ronniecro

i won't bash him,he's going through absolutely terrible period and the last thing he needs is witch hunt from own fans,i do hope though that he will be benched from now on

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He's still getting support from the fans in the stadium. He'll likely receive applauds even if he stinks up the place for the rest of the season.

He has to get out of his rut though. Whether it's something to do with the cyst on his knee, confidence or just a rapid decline, he has to adapt to the circumstances and come out as a better player for us soon.

If not, then he should not be the starting CF of this club.

Home of Barca Fans