Luis Suárez

aaron101

I just hope he peaks after Christmas break. This performance will give him confidence and will only improve his game throughout the season.

Serbian

Good performance by his standards? For sure.

He had a couple good moments, he beat a defender got a shot on target, made a good cross to Alba and scored a headed goal. That's all the positive contribution I remember him making. Still horrible touch, dribbling and passing for the most part.

He really should've finished that Gomes pass to win us the game.

Your a fool. Suarez completed 37 of 46 passes he Had 3 correct long balls out of 4 and had 2 key passes, and was 3 out of 5 in dribbling, and scored ! Stop being hater when he leaves barca this man will go down as greatest striker in barca history, Suarez will keep improving give him credit where its due enough of shitting on him

Givenchy

dont think he played 'well' per say but much better than he has been, great finish for the goal. his passing is still pretty bad at times

JamDav1982

dont think he played 'well' per say but much better than he has been, great finish for the goal. his passing is still pretty bad at times

His passing etc has always been hit or miss but he still has moments he opens up the opposition. In this game and previous ones.

JamDav1982

He did not play well, he had an average match by all accounts. He only played well if you contrast this performance to the rest of his season so far which has been abysmal.

We compare players to what their standards are. Suarez has set such low standards this season that people will say he looked good when he rises even slightly above those expectations. If Messi had the match that Suarez played nobody would be praising him, they would be lambasting him for how bad his touch and speed have gotten.

Suarez is getting praised for looking like a professional footballer tonight, easy to "play well" when nobody expects anything from you.

He did play well overall and got the equaliser.

You cant handle it as you want to be right about him being completely shit and shouldnt be on park etc.

JamDav1982

I said he looked like a professional footballer this match, definitely looked like he belonged tonight. Context is everything, he is in garbage form and has this game, where he was okay in and people will say he played well. On the other hand, take this performance and sandwich in between a couple of his great games in 2015/16 where he was on fire and people will say he played badly.

No he played well and had some poor moments, some good moments and scores and important goal.

You desperately want him to play shit though.

JamDav1982

Yes, I want our main striker to play like shit and increase our odds of missing out on the top trophies this season just to further my agenda, give me a break. Nothing would make me happier than to see Suarez succeed, but the fact is he did not play well tonight. He has been a burden on this team for a while. I don't have vendettas against individual players, I call out the players playing like shit and praise the ones playing well.

Other than the goal Suarez made a good inside pass to Alba and beat one defender and got a shot on target from outside the box. His control, touch and speed are still piss poor, although he did massively improve on his short passing this game.

Yeah you have made up your mind about him and dont want to be wrong.

Speak some amount of shite about him then try to back it up even when he plays well.

Yeah you have made up your mind about him and dont want to be wrong.

Speak some amount of shite about him then try to back it up even when he plays well.

Don't be petty, all I'm doing is sharing my opinion on what I see, if you have a different opinion then that's okay, people can disagree, it's all subjective.

But hey, at least I'm not the Barto apologist.

JamDav1982

Don't be petty, all I'm doing is sharing my opinion on what I see, if you have a different opinion then that's okay, people can disagree, it's all subjective.

But hey, at least I'm not the Barto apologist.

Haha 'Barto apologist' good one.

You are never done speaking shite about Suarez and comes across in your posts that you have decided and dont want to be wrong.

Home of Barca Fans