User Tag List

Page 389 of 435 FirstFirst ... 289339379387388389390391399 ... LastLast
Results 5,821 to 5,835 of 6518

Thread: 9 - Luis Suárez

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’m afraid the Suarez-Messi bullyism won’t go away until we get a new manager or one of them leaves. It’s going to be a long, long season.
    Laugh , smile or cry

Jugadorazo till I die

- catalinutzR80 2014

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Messi will understand. He was close to many players. We can't drag along Rakitic, Suarez and Pique all at the same time for much longer.

President of FC Barcelona
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Messi's closest friend since he joined La Masia came and left. Why do people think he'll get hurt if Suarez is benched or sold? He knows it's a business and that these things are a part of it.

Villarato!
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DonAK View Post
    Messi's closest friend since he joined La Masia came and left. Why do people think he'll get hurt if Suarez is benched or sold? He knows it's a business and that these things are a part of it.
    You that sure of it? It certainly doesn't help when you lose mates. Not when you're a captain and basically carrying the league scoring charts for a decade.
    People are boring.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe View Post
    You that sure of it? It certainly doesn't help when you lose mates. Not when you're a captain and basically carrying the league scoring charts for a decade.
    Suarez has been top 3 in scoring charts in his league every year I can think of, including this year. Suarez on his day is still as good as any #9, problem is he needs rest and a manager that at the most will play him 1/x week. We should keep him unless he wants to leave and another club pays HUGE.

Villarato!
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arizona Scott View Post
    Suarez has been top 3 in scoring charts in his league every year I can think of, including this year. Suarez on his day is still as good as any #9, problem is he needs rest and a manager that at the most will play him 1/x week. We should keep him unless he wants to leave and another club pays HUGE.
    Sure he has. Which is why Messi may not be exactly overjoyed to be losing another one of his mates. Leo is an ace, not a leader of men. Too much responsibility tends to crush him.
    People are boring.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He's an introvert, if his bestie goes, he will have to find new one

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe View Post
    Of course. He's said it himself. It's a part of this business. He's seen it happen to the era before him too.

Besides, it's not easy to find a replacement for Suarez.....Barca are not in the position to pay 200m for Harry Kane or 150m for Icardi. They have to assess the market and find a good, valuable option.

And I've made my feelings about Suarez very well known around here.
    Last edited by DonAK; 11th February 2019 at 11:46 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm sure Suarez will score heavy goals again.
    I remember the criticisms of last season until january before his explosion.

Many users pretend to have in the squad only and always players with top level technics and shape, every match for all the season.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Of course. He's said it himself. It's a part of this business. He's seen it happen to the era before him too.

Besides, it's not easy to find a replacement for Suarez.....Barca are not in the position to pay 200m for Harry Kane or 150m for Icardi. They have to assess the market and find a good, valuable option.

Isn't Icardis buyout 90 mil?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Icardi has spectacularly low assists numbers. For example he has 26 over 18115 minutes. For reference Suarez has 100 in 28164 and Mbappe has 31 in 8013. I highly doubt Icardi is a Barca type #9 or that at 25 he would change his spots.
    Last edited by Arizona Scott; 12th February 2019 at 11:06 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Plus its doubtful either of them would be comparable to Suarez... I mean on his worst day Suarez is as shit as they come but he still is quite good if played with good enough rest in between....I dont think there is any comparable strikers out there on the market whom we can buy right now.
    "If you understand football you make substitutions during the game, if you don't you make comments after it." ~~ Stoichkov

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arizona Scott View Post
    Icardi has spectacularly low assists numbers. For example he has 26 over 18115 minutes. For reference Suarez has 100 in 28164 and Mbappe has 31 in 8013. I highly doubt Icardi is a Barca type #9 or that at 25 he would change his spots.
    Playing with good players increases your assists. Both Ronaldo and Suárez have a good amount, most of them are simple sideway passes.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FinBarcelonafan View Post
    Isn't Icardis buyout 90 mil?
    Was 110m last summer I believe. Removed now from what I know.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    His record in his last 23 CL games including Group Stages: 4 Goals & 7 Assists

From our supposed second best attacking player and the best #9 in the World. Shocking.

Let's see if he steps up this season.