User Tag List

Page 561 of 567 FirstFirst ... 61461511551559560561562563 ... LastLast
Results 8,401 to 8,415 of 8492

Thread: 9 - Luis Suárez

  1. #8401
    Senior Member
    wisconsincule's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    2,074
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by serghei View Post
    When was he expected back? Could he catch CL semis if we get there? That would be end of april, early may.
    If we were able to get to the semis without him would you want to shoe horn him back into the starting lineup?

    I think he would be best effective as a super sub. Where he should be able to run and press for 30 minutes.

  2. #8402
    Senior Member
    serghei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Forum de Amigos - Tactical Ops. Office
    Posts
    19,917
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by wisconsincule View Post
    If we were able to get to the semis without him would you want to shoe horn him back into the starting lineup?

    I think he would be best effective as a super sub. Where he should be able to run and press for 30 minutes.
    Imo, there's only one way we get to the semis, and that's by getting as much luck as last season in the QF draw (I'm gonna assume we knock out Napoli). The only United level opponent we can draw is Atalanta/Valencia, or maybe Tottenham/Leipzig (though I think Tottenham is better than that version of United).

  3. #8403
    Member
    Ronaldinho10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Camp Nou
    Posts
    297
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Giginho75 View Post
    All the world thinks that Suarez is a great striker, one of the best ever...
    Ajax, Liverpool, Barcelona, Uruguay...he always scored a lot of important goals...
    Still now, as striker, is one of the best in Europe, together Lewandovski or few others.

    Instead on Barcaforum there are users who call him "Shit", "Fat" and they also hope he doesn't return anymore.
    Simply unbelievable!!!

    Football is really a strange world!!!
    Exactly and you know what u do? Ignore them and carry on.

  4. #8404
    Senior Member
    FinBarcelonafan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Turku
    Posts
    6,646
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by serghei View Post
    Imo, there's only one way we get to the semis, and that's by getting as much luck as last season in the QF draw (I'm gonna assume we knock out Napoli). The only United level opponent we can draw is Atalanta/Valencia, or maybe Tottenham/Leipzig (though I think Tottenham is better than that version of United).
    PSG sarcasm. Worse than ManU.

  5. #8405
    President of FC Barcelona
    DonAK's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    30,357
    Blog Entries
    3
    Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Messigician View Post
    Luis Suárez is recovering brilliantly from his knee injury and looks set to return much earlier than expected [md]
    All of our injured players miraculously return much earlier than expected only to end up getting injured again.


  6. #8406
    Senior Member
    LeeRomeno's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    1,261
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He is expected back at the end of April, so theoretically can get on bench for CL semis. Not so sure if we actually make it to semis, that it would be wise to suddenly change lineup and push him back in.

  7. #8407
    Member
    Ronaldinho10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Camp Nou
    Posts
    297
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DonAK View Post
    All of our injured players miraculously return much earlier than expected only to end up getting injured again.
    Yeah but Dembouz has a recurring injury so there is less chance with Suareź.

  8. #8408
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    1,024
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hes done but still unpredictable. Him as a super sub if we reach to the semis would be only a benefit

  9. #8409
    Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    203
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ritchie View Post
    We're shit with him or without him but we're playing better football without him. If Messi had his shooting boots on lately nobody would even be thinking about Suarez, or if the idiot board had signed another striker.
    better football lmao

  10. #8410
    Senior Member
    clemente's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    3,218
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    3 days of his salary covers a full-time chef at his house yearly salary, no empathy for this sugar addict, hope we will have Lautaro as a starter by the time this guy is back.

  11. #8411
    Senior Member
    xavisionary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,136
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by clemente View Post
    3 days of his salary covers a full-time chef at his house yearly salary, no empathy for this sugar addict, hope we will have Lautaro as a starter by the time this guy is back.
    Sugar addict? Hahaha

    Where has this come from?

  12. #8412
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,004
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Giginho75 View Post
    All the world thinks that Suarez is a great striker, one of the best ever...
    Ajax, Liverpool, Barcelona, Uruguay...he always scored a lot of important goals...
    Still now, as striker, is one of the best in Europe, together Lewandovski or few others.

    Instead on Barcaforum there are users who call him "Shit", "Fat" and they also hope he doesn't return anymore.
    Simply unbelievable!!!

    Football is really a strange world!!!
    He was the key word is was, but all great players at some age
    Become not usefull, well for 2 or 3 years he is been shit player while being served with so many scoring chances, hence why barca has been bad in CL for years now. And he is another walker on the field beside messi which we cant efford if we want to play good again, thats why we r playing and look much better without him on the field.

  13. #8413
    Member
    Sailor Mars's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    422
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Suarez is still a good striker, but the problem is that he plays on a Barca team that is under pressure to get the most return on Messi's talent.

    Also lets not discount the effect that Madrid's 3peat has had on Barca fans. Many fans want a Cl title(s) as a response to the threepeat and also to pull Messi even with CR7 in terms of CL titles.

    So Suarez gets blamed for every CL failure because fans expect him to get that extra goal or two that helps Barca advance in a CL tie.

  14. #8414
    Senior Member
    clemente's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    3,218
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sailor Mars View Post
    Suarez is still a good striker, but the problem is that he plays on a Barca team that is under pressure to get the most return on Messi's talent.

    Also lets not discount the effect that Madrid's 3peat has had on Barca fans. Many fans want a Cl title(s) as a response to the threepeat and also to pull Messi even with CR7 in terms of CL titles.

    So Suarez gets blamed for every CL failure because fans expect him to get that extra goal or two that helps Barca advance in a CL tie.
    Extra goal? How about fans just expect their striker to score?

  15. #8415
    Senior Member
    Respekt_III's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    836
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sailor Mars View Post
    Suarez is still a good striker, but the problem is that he plays on a Barca team that is under pressure to get the most return on Messi's talent.

    Also lets not discount the effect that Madrid's 3peat has had on Barca fans. Many fans want a Cl title(s) as a response to the threepeat and also to pull Messi even with CR7 in terms of CL titles.

    So Suarez gets blamed for every CL failure because fans expect him to get that extra goal or two that helps Barca advance in a CL tie.
    9/10 some of the best gymnastics I've ever seen, BBZ would be proud.