Page 459 of 465 FirstFirst ... 359409449457458459460461 ... LastLast
Results 6,871 to 6,885 of 6967

Thread: 9 - Luis Suárez

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Potroh View Post
    Yes, agreed, Barca don't have balls like that, but even more importantly, the present management, including most of them, is a corrupt bunch of self-centered individuals, hardly capable of looking ahead more than a month or a desired trophy.

If it is true that most players want EV, it shows that they are also corrupt and self centered.
    So, what to expect from a management, the coach and the players, if all of them are living and working day by day according to their personal agenda and financial interest???

If they buy any 100M player just to distract attention from the main problems, the rapidly ageing key-players, etc., it means this type of corruption is deep and it's EVERYWHERE.
    Barca will be like the present RMadrid in next season - if they are lucky that is...
    It's like one big marriage of convenience partouze. They're all in cahoots cuz they all stand to benefit from the status quo. Well except for Messi who'd benefit from a better squad and coach.

This board is so lucky there's no corporate governance evaluation reports on them. I'd bet if the honchos running say Coca-Cola or McDonald's were in charge, even with zero initial knowledge of football, they'd still turn Barca into the ultimate competitive football club.

edit: These guys are sharks! They'd eat the likes of Raiola for breakfast.

_ They'd draw out a long term plan for Barca and execute it perfectly.

Just imagine the dream squad they'd have been able to surround Leo with

Speaking of McDo, shame Luisito couldn't lay off the burgers. That no-look pass to Leo at 07:02 was akaw!

Last edited by snowy; 24th May 2019 at 10:03 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Luis has played long enough for Barca. It's time for him to retire or go play for some second tier team.

Mentioned
    361 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I see in Dembele's thread that we lost because we didn't have Dembele tonight.

Has anyone came to an idea that regardless of how bad Suarez is, we are even worse without him on a field?

With Suarez on a field, he is dragging away some defenders.
    Without him, all defenders are marking Messi and Messi gets 10 blocked shots.

What a surprise.
    Btw, imagine 33 years old Messi as a false 9 without a Cf in the box.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BBZ8800 View Post

Has anyone came to an idea that regardless of how bad Suarez is, we are even worse without him on a field?

What a surprise.
    People are so delusional on this forum, they can't wake up and see Coutinho and Dembele aren't good enough

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What a surprise.
    Not really a challenge to be a better attacking threat than Coutinho and Roberto

Official Lyon representative
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Suarez's problem is that he is used to play for a ultra dominating barca team where the the team plays in the last 20-25s where he gets easy service, he adapted to that.

now He can't dribble or get past a player, can't make runs, can't run with the ball at all, can't keep the ball, not good in the air, slow in executions, needs a lot of space to do something. Team has declined, he has declined... that's too much.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Suarez is legend smarts level in the box. It's as if he's got eyes in the back of his head. Always seems to know where everybody is.
    Now that's he gotten slower though, he'll get even more off-sides calls.

to replace him, I like Tim "Turbo Boost" Werner as worthy to grab the baton and brace yourself now, let's go full on attack with 3-5-2 / 3-4-1-2

3-5-2

______________________Timo Werner__________________________
    __________________________________Messi___________ _________

Aouar/Demb_____________Ziyech/Havertz__________Dembele/N. Pépé
    ________________de Jong______________Kante/Arthur____________

________Lenglet___________de Ligt___________Todibo____________

__________________________MaTs____________________ _________

3-4-1-2

________________Haz/Griez__________Timo Werner_________________
    ___________________________Messi__________________ ____________

Aouar/Demb____de Jong/Ziyech____Arthur/Kanté________Havertz/Pépé
    ________Lenglet___________de Ligt___________Todibo____________

__________________________MaTs____________________ ________

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He has spoken.

Se Queda.
    Fear of the squat
    Fear of the squat
    I have a constant fear
    Valverde's here next year

Valverde after Copa defeat: "I'm fine.. but when you lose you are always worse than when you win."

6racies Xavi
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LMAO this fucking muppet. Dude lowkey dropped the classic excuse of "I played bad because of an injury".

"I managed to endure" #MeTooSuarez , #JeSuisSuarez

Barcelona truly turned into a shitshow of a club. On the bright side we are getting some quality memes , so it is what it is.
    Last edited by messi2140; 26th May 2019 at 12:48 PM.
    On why Valverde is suited for Barca :

-not playing naive in CL away and getting thrashed everytime (roma was dembele fault for missing empty net). ~ Enjoy your life.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He just hit us with so called "Politician's Open Letter".

Noone's to blame. The failures are all a result of a sum of incredibly lucky circumstances, which cannot be predicted.

Fear of the squat
    Fear of the squat
    I have a constant fear

Valverde after Copa defeat: "I'm fine.. but when you lose you are always worse than when you win."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FCBfan22 View Post

He has spoken.

Se Queda.
    annnnnd the injury excuse. Of course. Fuck this team and their excuses.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FCBfan22 View Post
    He just hit us with so called "Politician's Open Letter".

Noone's to blame. The failures are all a result of a sum of incredibly lucky circumstances, which cannot be predicted.

I am starting to think all Barcelona players are delusional as fuck. They think nothing is wrong, which is shocking. They 100% deserved to lose vs Liverpool B team. That should be enough reason to wake the fuck up.

6racies Xavi
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Holy fucking shit guys , check the twitter responses. We are getting bantered so fucking hard, look at this quality meme that was one of the tweets

On why Valverde is suited for Barca :

-not playing naive in CL away and getting thrashed everytime (roma was dembele fault for missing empty net). ~ Enjoy your life.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Upping up my meme game for next season of Valverdeball part II:

Letter translation:

Day of sadness and dissappointment for not being able to help my teammates but, I needed to get the surgery, so Valverde has an excuse in the scenario of losing to Valencia to keep his job. I'm very proud of Leo, the only one who yesterday tried everything possible to give our fans a joy (That black dude who was subbed in at half time was pretty decent too... What's his name again?).

Now it's time to change the chip for next season and do everything possible to play in every single match for 90 minutes and meet my objective.

I am not much of clarifying things that are said about me and that reach people, but this time I see myself with the obligation to do it since I believe that some of the things that are being said are with bad intention and question my professionalism. But yeah, they are mostly true. I repeat, mostly.

This year I started the season injured, which many people already know and with the GREAT WORK of the club's medical staff, they let me play through injury for 7 months by giving me the green light to play despite not being fully fit. To all of them, thank you very much for your work and dedication (Uruguayan barbecue at my house, when I return from Copa America).

That is what I want to clarify especially to all those who seem to want to hurt me, that the injury that led me to undergo surgery was basically just a cover for Valverde to keep his job. That is why I was forced to go through the operating room and miss the final yesterday against my will (Still picked the starting 11).

I have shown every day since I arrived at this club I am 100% involved, despite being past my prime, I give it all in every training, every match, every dive and every shout aimed at Ousmane for this shield. Because it has always been and it is my dream to be here and have all the power avalible! Thank you very much to all and GO BARCA!

Luis Suarez,
    Barcelona, May 26th 2019
    Last edited by FCBfan22; 26th May 2019 at 01:23 PM.
    Fear of the squat
    Fear of the squat
    I have a constant fear

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What a surprise.
    I don't know how it is specifically Dembele's fault.

In fact, Dembele does exactly what you said above, he drags defenders towards himself, stretches the defense line, which in turn takes some load off of Messi.

Dembele still makes silly mistakes, and is inconsistent sometimes. I don't know whether he is Mbappe level talent or nor, but he is our best attacker bar Messi.