Page 459 of 495 FirstFirst ... 359409449457458459460461469 ... LastLast
Results 6,871 to 6,885 of 7416

Thread: 9 - Luis Suárez

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LABarcaFan View Post
    When Leo was injured in 2017 and missed many games, Luis stepped in and was La Liga's best scorer. When Leo missed again several games last year, Luis has played at a top level and scored lots of goals. What that means? It means that there is no striker or winger who can play alongside Messi and perform at high level. The same apply for Coutinho, Dembele and Malcom. All 3 of them were playing a lot better with their previous clubs - Liverpool, Borusia Dortmund and Bordeaux. Their career stack, when they join our club. Messi is a genius. He is the best in the history of this game. But his playing style does not allow others to achieve their tops. That is the TRUTH.
    Is that why both Neymar (14/15 39 goals, treble) and Suarez (15/16 59 goals overall, golden shoe win) both had their most prolific and best season playing along Messi?
    Some truth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by raskolnikov View Post
    Yeah right, lets blame the best player ever who is the only one who performs consistently year in year out because others fail and get comfortable and intimidated by messi’s quality so they let him figure it out.
    Also ignoring we had several of the best attacks ever with Dinho’ eto’o and messi. Then with henry, mvp and msn.

Suarez problems are age, kneeproblems, lack of rotation and lack of competition.
    He should be on the bench next season in and ideal world and if he cant take that he should go. Despite how great he has been for barca.
    I am not blaming Leo about this issue. It is just the playing style of Barcelona, since Pep Guardiola. Any coach in the World, who has Messi in his squad will do the same. They ask his team-mates to throw the ball to him, so he can create a shot (most often) or ... to pass the ball to anyone, who is open ( less often ). Even when Messi was playing with Ronaldinho and Eto'o or T.Henry, he was still keeping the ball in his possession way too much. No one can deny that. Maybe, Coutinho and Malcom are not World class wings, but they were playing at a lot, lot better level in their previous teams. You ask yourself, ...why!
    I agree with you about Suarez. He should sit on the bench or got traded.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitchell1978 View Post
    Is that why both Neymar (14/15 39 goals, treble) and Suarez (15/16 59 goals overall, golden shoe win) both had their most prolific and best season playing along Messi?
    Some truth.
    Please, don't fool yourself. You know very well that I am speaking the truth. If Neymar was that much comfortable playing with Messi, he would not leave Barca. As of Suarez, his 59 goals season was 4 years ago, when his speed was there. Luis and Leo are best friends and close neighbors. That is why, they play together very well. The problem of course is Suarez age, same as Leo's. They are not in their primes anymore.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by messi2140 View Post
    LMAO this fucking muppet. Dude lowkey dropped the classic excuse of "I played bad because of an injury".

"I managed to endure" #MeTooSuarez , #JeSuisSuarez

Barcelona truly turned into a shitshow of a club. On the bright side we are getting some quality memes , so it is what it is.

well played

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ill take Origi over him any time any day, 3 goals in 2 games
    this rat face, 4 goals in 4 years i think hhhhh

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When Leo was injured in 2017 and missed many games, Luis stepped in and was La Liga's best scorer. When Leo missed again several games last year, Luis has played at a top level and scored lots of goals. What that means? It means that there is no striker or winger who can play alongside Messi and perform at high level. The same apply for Coutinho, Dembele and Malcom. All 3 of them were playing a lot better with their previous clubs - Liverpool, Borusia Dortmund and Bordeaux. Their career stack, when they join our club. Messi is a genius. He is the best in the history of this game. But his playing style does not allow others to achieve their tops. That is the TRUTH.
    I guess Suarez has a first touch that is worse than mine, dribbling of a 50 year old centre-back, speed of a current Maradona becuase Messi is playing next to him, thanks for opening my eyes

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    His legs are gone and he never had a brain to begin with. He thinks he can turn up his prime just like Rakitic, Busquets and co. What's worse, they think they are victims in this all while having a convenience to wrap themselves in their millions and escape to vacations while fans are left wallowing.

Sadly, noone is there to wake them to reality and put the club interest in first place.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What a load of horseshit. Dembele performs very well alongside messi. Same goes with 14/15 MSN trio. Stop making shit up to fit your narrative.

Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When you look like a total bum compared to Divock Origi, it's clearly time to call it quits, dawg.
    Puyol #5

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He's still here playing ever game regardless of form purely because he's Messi's bff

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can someone tell me why he is fighting opponent player after his first season at barca. He is constantly insulting opponent player, kicking them and diving

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sterlingfan2000 View Post
    Can someone tell me why he is fighting opponent player after his first season at barca. He is constantly insulting opponent player, kicking them and diving
    He has always been that way

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew M View Post
    He has always been that way
    I swear in his first Season he wasnt like that. Ok he was a cnut in Liverpool. but I thought the biting incident changed him

6racies Xavi
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sterlingfan2000 View Post
    I swear in his first Season he wasnt like that. Ok he was a cnut in Liverpool. but I thought the biting incident changed him
    I agree. He was nowhere near this big of a cunt in his first 2 seasons.
    Last edited by messi2140; 2nd June 2019 at 08:09 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Valverde cheerleader in his natural habitat View Post
    Good, let them win the overrated CL and we'll continue to dominate La Liga.
    Quote Originally Posted by FCB1987 View Post
    CNN is probably the most reliable source of news

#factsfirst

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Because things were going his way more. The less things go his way the more frustrated he gets. In a struggling team he would constantly fight but now he is fighting more with himself.
    If he didnt join us I always considered him a perfect fit for Atletico.
    You could just imagine him and Diego Costa in 2014/15 vs Ramos and Pepe.
    6RACIES XAVI