Doha friendly in December 13th, against Al-Ahli

El Flaco

Game being held in Thani Bin Jassim Stadium as part of sponsorship deal with Qatar Sports Investment and Qatar Airways

33511590.jpg

The FC Barcelona first team will play a friendly match this coming December 13 in Doha (Qatar), against Al-Ahli Saudi FC, the current champions of the Saudi Professional League.

The match, which will be played at the Thani Bin Jassim Stadium (home of Al-Gharafa), is included as part of the Club’s sponsorship deal with Qatar Sports Investment and Qatar Airways.

It will come a few days after the Liga trip to Osasuna and before the following weekend's derby against Espanyol at the Camp Nou, and will be Barça’s first ever appearance in Qatar.

https://www.fcbarcelona.com/club/ne...iendly-in-doha-qatar-against-al-ahli-saudi-fc

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Would Laporta have done it? I think so, yes.
Looking into his Uzbekistan connections there is good chance he'd pimp Barca as well.

I am certain he would have gotten a better deal though. We are just bending backwards now.

Albo

Would Laporta have done it? I think so, yes.
Looking into his Uzbekistan connections there is good chance he'd pimp Barca as well.

I am certain he would have gotten a better deal though. We are just bending backwards now.

Yeah that's what bothers me the most about this board, if you are going to sell your soul at least do it properly ffs.

F

FlaFCB

[tw]807597013080612864[/tw]

Really happening. 6+ hours flight before a derby vs asspanyol. Sigh.

Home of Barca Fans