CL | Round 3: FC Barcelona - Manchester City 4-0

Asylum15

This will be extremely intriguing to watch as both sides aim to have the ball.

Clichy looked very vulnerable in 1v1's today, and Otamendi still plays as if his aim is to smash opponents rather than defend with his head.

Sterling v Roberto will be interesting! (If he's fit).

I sincerely hope we don't go 3-4-3.

Devils

I honestly don't care if they have Pep or not. Their still Shitty and we should be able to beat them comfortably if we play cohesively.

Barcilliant

We've been inconsistent this season and City have been shaky of late.
City will come to play and press high and hard.
They will give us a good game. We've struggled with high pressing teams this season. Kdb, Silva and Fernandinho are the key players. If we neutralise them we have a good chance of winning.

BusiTheKing

Hoping Messi will rekindle his love for dribbling against Premier League opponents as he was definitely reluctant to try anything on his own against Arsenal. Glad Busquets was looking better yesterday. He is going to be key in regaining the stability and control we are lacking.

PhilS

City is in serious trouble. They are having a blah spell, and Barca is in top form. City could get blown out in both of these Barca games.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Lucho:

“Three at the back against City? Mascherano is very quick, Mathieu is the quickest and Pique is very quick despite his height.

“I won’t say how we’ll play, but obviously it’s a possibility because the players are understanding the 3-4-3 perfectly well.”

dakt

City is in serious trouble. They are having a blah spell, and Barca is in top form. City could get blown out in both of these Barca games.

Everyone is inspired when playing against us. I don't expect to see the same City we faced before.

SahanBarca

If Denis Suarez plays against Manchester City, Barca will pay €0.8M to Man City as first variable of transfer for reaching 10 apps with Barça, The club will pay Man City €800,000 for every 10 apps until he reaches 100 apps, making a total of €8M. [Mundo Deportivo]

Home of Barca Fans