CL | Round 3: FC Barcelona - Manchester City 4-0

Look, Messi barely presses and Iniesta is 33. Of course we have to suffer sometimes.
GL finding Iniesta quality that hustles like Rakitic.

I know that, just saying we need to figure something out there. A side from Neymar 3-4 years down the road most these guys will be gone or we can see a decline earlier from some of them.

Asylum15

Thanks guys.

In terms of the game, thought it was even (us marginally better) until the red card.

Bravo blew his nuts and ended up costing them. After this we showed how to be clinical.

Sterling caused us ALOT of problems IMO.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Lucho:

"There have been serious errors [from City] in the game and that is always a plus," Luis Enrique said during a post-match news conference.

"Taking advantage of those mistakes is key and we've taken advantage of them. This is a game of errors. It has not been easy because of the quality and positioning of the City players is there.

"The golden ages of [Barcelona] have come when they have balanced defensive and offensive sections to be effective. And then there is Messi, who plays as if he were in the backyard."

akaranzo

Good win for us but City were outplaying us until the Fernandinho slip to be honest. After Messi made it 1-0 they seemed to lose confidence and slowly started improving. But I thought City played good football and towards the end I just felt sorry for Pep... We were better on the day but not by 4 goals.

Home of Barca Fans