CL | Round 3: FC Barcelona - Manchester City 4-0

Neeraj

Lucho:

“Three at the back against City? Mascherano is very quick, Mathieu is the quickest and Pique is very quick despite his height.

“I won’t say how we’ll play, but obviously it’s a possibility because the players are understanding the 3-4-3 perfectly well.”

:lol: If ever you needed more proof that whatever he says is just for appearances and doesn't actually mean much.

Neeraj

We aren't in top form, city are stronger this year, plus PEP factor...all of this exists, but something gives me the feeling we're going to blow City away quite easily..

SahanBarca

We aren't in top form, city are stronger this year, plus PEP factor...all of this exists, but something gives me the feeling we're going to blow City away quite easily..

City aren't in top form . We have better players . They don't have a fuckin defense with innervated fullbacks .

Devils

If we are considering the PEP factor, then it almost guarantees we will get a good result given his horrendous away record in the CL.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
If we are considering the PEP factor, then it almost guarantees we will get a good result given his horrendous away record in the CL.

True.
I don't expect any trashing though, we're struggling with funding our form this season.

JerseyAddict

THE TOP EIGHT SPRINTERS IN WORLD FOOTBALL
Arjen Robben: 37 km/h, Theo Walcott 35.7, Antonio Valencia 35.2, Gareth Bale 34.7, Aaron Lennon 33.8, Cristiano Ronaldo 33.6, Lionel Messi 32.5, Wayne Rooney 32.1

This Robben sprint I remember from match against Spain.

Home of Barca Fans