Copa del Rey 2016-17

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I think they'll return 30/12, like everyone else. Why Licho got them 3 extra days of rest, right after the espanol match.

This MD article says they will return on January 2nd, but it didn't rule out the possibility that they might return earlier depending on the CdR schedule, I think.

Two days are definitely not enough to prepare for a tough away game against Athletic.

Messi983

img_ssole_20161223-182232_imagenes_md_otras_fuentes_copa_1-kB3B--572x343@MundoDeportivo-Web.jpg

img_ssole_20161223-182237_imagenes_md_otras_fuentes_copa_2-kB3B--572x343@MundoDeportivo-Web.jpg

Messi983

Celta 2-0 up at Mestalla after 15 minutes. Cancelo f**** up second goal.

0-3 Wass

Last edited:
F

FlaFCB

0-3 now, with 20 minutes played. Valencia really is in shambles.

Messi983

I hope they get relegated. That's probably the only way they can get rid of Lim and Mendes and they absolutely need to do that.

xXKonan

It's probably the best thing for Valencia is just to focus on the league.

but man they are in total shambles right now. it seems the players just don't care anymore.

Messi983

It's probably the best thing for Valencia is just to focus on the league.

but man they are in total shambles right now. it seems the players just don't care anymore.

Agree. Did you see this?

http://www.marca.com/futbol/valencia/2016/12/20/5858ec77e5fdea0e778b45e2.html

If a former captain and one of the most important players behaves like this we know how they probably all feel.

And also agree they should concentrate on La Liga but still, conceding 3 goals in less than 20 minutes at home is too much.

xXKonan

Agree. Did you see this?

http://www.marca.com/futbol/valencia/2016/12/20/5858ec77e5fdea0e778b45e2.html

If a former captain and one of the most important players behaves like this we know how they probably all feel.

And also agree they should concentrate on La Liga but still, conceding 3 goals in less than 20 minutes at home is too much.
I reckon some of those guys already know they have something else lined up for next season and they're just passing time until summer whether or not Valencia gets regulated.

Cancelo is one of them but I don't know if it's him not giving a shit or just being bad in general at defending. If we are getting Cancelo (which seems very likely at this stage) we need to recall Munir back from them as well.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Saw about 5 minutes of the game just now in the 2nd half and saw Cancelo getting beaten twice already. This guy just can't defend I guess.

Home of Barca Fans