2 - João Cancelo

BBZ8800

In the end though, I'd prefer not signing either of them. Bellerin and Cancelo cannot be the last RBs on Earth. There are names like Fabinho, Sidibe(even though I'm not a big fan), Ricardo Pereira, Nelson Semedo to consider. All young too.

New names will always surface and some kids will start to shine or some older guys will start to play like crazy in each new season.
Remember, last summer we all said: after Pogba there won't be new Cms in the world.
If we don't buy him, we are in huge problems.

6 Months later, we are dreaming about Bernardo Silva, Coutinho, Dahoud etc.
A few Months ago they weren't as popular and as good as now, to some extent.

So, yes, the world won't end if we won't sign either Cancelo or Bellerin.
There will be 2-3 new RBs who will shine till summer and then again, we'll see 5 new good Rbs in the next season.

It always happens.
Some new names will just surface.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Monaco would ask a little fortune for him. No starter is leaving Monaco without 30+ millions imo. Certainly not a key player like Sidibe.

Rather pay 35m for Sidibe or Fabinho than 20-25m for Cancelo.

And I'm not the biggest fan of Sidibe while I kind of like Cancelo, but his fucking attitude and well-known defensive issues just not worth it. You can be bad defensively, but you cannot blame others for your mistakes and not even give a shit about your duties.

You're fucking Joao Cancelo, not Dani Alves or Cafu and even they didn't have these attitude issues despite being incredible players

Last edited:

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Monaco would ask a little fortune for him. No starter is leaving Monaco without 30+ millions imo. Certainly not a key player like Sidibe.

Don't think Cancelo is going for less... And then consider how bad our board is at making deals, so yeah, 30 million for an actual RB and not another Valencia dud seem just fine to me...

Home of Barca Fans