Liga l Round 8: FC Barcelona - Deportivo de La Coruña 4-0

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I'm so pissed!!!! My calendar (imported from fcbarcelona.com ffs) says the game is tomorrow ! :/

Was it a good game ? Is it worth watching the replay even though I know the result ?

EDIT : nevermind, who am I kidding, I'm watching the replay either way :lol:

We could have scored 8 while Depor did nothing but still not your vintage Barca display. Don't expect too much.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Lucho on Depor match:

“Variants to our game? They’re things that can always cause problems for the opposing Coach because I look at Manchester City and I know they have many possibilities to offer.

“At half-time, we were 3-0 up and I reminded the team that our opponents were able to overturn a 2-0 in the last two years, so we had to play with intelligence.

“The team came back out calmly and did what they had to do.

“I’m very satisfied because the lads have shown they can read different types of games and do so without any problems. This makes us more unpredictable."

Messi983

Yeah, one of the weakest teams but a black cat for us in last 2 seasons.

Btw. You guys noticed a louder Barca support today? Are Boixos back?

There are other teams who I'd call a black cat for us ahead of Depor. ;) Yes, we lost 2 points last season but I don't care about that 2-2 draw in last round of the 2014/15 season as we played mostly with backups while preparing for CDR and CL finals and they were fighting against relegation. And we beat them convincingly in both last two visits at Riazor since they came back to Primera.

Home of Barca Fans