Wolfsburg

BARCA-kt

Wolfsburg is the champions of Bundesliga! Congrats to them.. But sad for wolfsburg, they will lose their coach and mayb the both strikers..Dzeko and Grafite..in next season... :2145960713mundoemot

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
Big congratulations for a 5-1 hammering. Deserving winners, also first-time-ever winners!

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Magath is a genius. He was the sporting director and a manager of this team. Directly responsible for bringing Misimovic, Grafite and Dzeko. I didn`t know they existed 12 months ago. Amazing!
He will do wonders for Schalke, I`m sure.

Warik

Dzeko and Grafite are the most prolific strike partnership in Bundesliga history, they scored 1 goal more than Muller and Hoeness back in the 70's...

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
Dzeko and Grafite are the most prolific strike partnership in Bundesliga history, they scored 1 goal more than Muller and Hoeness back in the 70's...
Respect, Muller is the best goal getter of all time.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
And well done again!

Winning against galactico Bayern without their captain Benaglio and Luiz Gustavo is a great feat.

Hope they keep de Bruyne, he's fantastic.

xXKonan

11236469_852987701415740_8688598916872495039_n.png

BarcaOG

Banned
Great stuff. I liked Wolfsburg a lot when with Grafite and Dzeko they took the Bundesliga by storm. Good to see them winning titles again--now both against Bayern and Dortmund.

Darko

They are a really solid team, I have a feeling they will be pretty good in the CL and surprise a lot of people.
Btw, loved Dzeko and Misimovic at Wolfsburg, hopefully I can have some fun watching Dzeko and Pjanic at Roma. :D

Yannik

Wolfsburg just sold De Bruyne and Perisic on the same day.
They are now facing the task to spend 100m in 24hours.

Home of Barca Fans