Ander Capa

El Flaco

4780503_640px.jpg

Full name: Ander Capa Rodríguez
Date of birth: 8 February 1992 (age 24)
Place of birth: Portugalete, Spain
Height: 1.76 m (5 ft 9 in)
Playing position: Right back

He's been really impressive for Eibar this season and did a very well performance against Madrid today.

I've to say Capa transformation as a player has been brilliant, credit to Mendilibar for converting him to a RB.

I don't think he'll stay at Eibar after his season if he keeps this up.

Nice cross to that Eibar-play who scored against Real Madrid today btw.

[gfy]EasygoingEsteemedCockatoo[/gfy]

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
This guy is really great. Amazing game against us so far.

Edit; Brilliant tackle to prevent Neymar from scoring there.

Last edited:

xXKonan

I remember last year Capa was being followed by Robert as a potential RB target for us.

He was originally a winger but he made the conversion to RB rather smooth.

xXKonan

[tw]832357818929909760[/tw]

Says we are willing to pay a two million fee to loan Capa until the end of the season.

El Flaco

It was reported from yesterday that Eibar rejected our offer for him.

[tw]831940980253347840[/tw]

xXKonan

[tw]832358817233006593[/tw]

If I read correctly Eibar, and other teams have contacted the league about it.

my translation is not every good so who knows.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Didn't quite understand the context behind it? The club want to pay 2m to loan him until the end of the season, but Eibar has pointed us towards his buyout clause.

Meanwhile Eibar and other clubs in the league have contacted LFP, concerned about the club's option to sign players? So Eibar and other clubs are basically scared we might try to sign one of their players while they have no chance to get a replacement?

Would it kill someone if Lucho gave Nili or Palencia chance? Roberto will play most of the games anyway, he just need to be rested in between sometimes. How many games will a new RB play? Max 6-7 games?

A new RB cannot play the Copa final either.

[tw]832353496628391940[/tw]

Last edited:
F

FlaFCB

I read that getting out of the CL will make the club give up on signing a rb now, as there'd be no point.

xXKonan

Didn't quite understand the context behind it? The club want to pay 2m to loan him until the end of the season, but Eibar has pointed us towards his buyout clause.

Meanwhile Eibar and other clubs in the league have contacted LFP, concerned about the club's option to sign players? So Eibar and other clubs are basically scared we might try to sign one of their players while they have no chance to get a replacement?

Would it kill someone if Lucho gave Nili or Palencia chance? Roberto will play most of the games anyway, he just need to be rested in between sometimes. How many games will a new RB play? Max 6-7 games?

A new RB cannot play the Copa final either.

Interesting thing is Nili really isn't that unfamiliar with La Liga, I mean he's played at least 9 games for Las Palmas last season. playing him vs Leganés would be the ideal situation to test him out but if we don't then I lost hope in any B team RB getting a chance for the remainder of the season.

It's probably for the best to rely on Nili and Palencia since I seriously doubt any team would be willing to loan us a RB at this point in time.

Home of Barca Fans