Kasper Dolberg

Trickykid

He definitely needs to stay at Ajax for at least one more season. He impressed so much during his first senior season but the upcoming one will be harder I think. If he keeps up his progress, I could see him leaving in the summer of 18/19.

El Barcelona

We should sign him next season as Suarez replacement
Yup, wouldn't mind if we try to get this guy in a few years. Or maybe try to negotiate a first option or something like that, we can benefit with our good relationship with Ajax.

Trickykid

As expected this season has been much harder for Dolberg, who's been struggling to find the goal on a regular basis. Things have perhaps been looking slightly better of late, but now he's sidelined for 2 months with a foot injury. Shame.

xXKonan

[tw]1163204521574768645[/tw]

Being sold to OGC Nice for around 20 million euros. Not heard good things from the Ajax fans that I follow on Twitter, he hasn't been the same since he got back from injury either due to him not fitting the current setup or just flat out not having the confidence.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
How the fuck did they manage to sell him for 20 mil ? Whenever I watched Ajax last year and he was playing he looked done after that huge injury he had 2 years ago . He got subbed off most of the time because he was really bad.

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
How the fuck did they manage to sell him for 20 mil ? Whenever I watched Ajax last year and he was playing he looked done after that huge injury he had 2 years ago . He got subbed off most of the time because he was really bad.

He got subbed off after 30 mins in their first match I think. Apparently EtH got mad at him for walking and doing fuck all out there.

Was the CL playoff game against PAOK.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
I must have missed that game then , but It honestly doesnt surprise that it happened. Anyway props to Ajax for managing to get 20 Mil for him.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Lol yeah. Not sure why anyone would pay 20m for him. I mean I understand he's full of potential, but it's not showing out there anymore on top of his lack of effort.

Meanwhile Real Sociedad just signed Alexander Isak who balled out for Willem II last season for like 7m.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
I would very much like if our next forward had good ball control. Like Eto'o did. Dolberg, if he ever becomes good enough, is still like Suarez in regard that his dribbling is extremely clumsy.

Laplacian

Has disappeared since his big injury at Ajax back a years ago. Good to see him in the headlines again. He has the set of skills for a complet striker, always did, and it is a shame he was never able to overcome his mental block after his huge injury. Still a player I would gamble for considering how cheap he'd be.

Home of Barca Fans