Liga | Round 7: Celta de Vigo - FC Barcelona 4-3

Devils

I wish he would just play it safe and play Masch in defence. Mathieu has been disastrous as of late.

Vilarrubi

You'd think surely not that amount of rotation with the international break after this, why no Iniesta and Raki?

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Weird to say this early, but I really miss my boy Umtiti. Masche and Mathieu have both been quite bad so far. Don't trust any of them right now. Neither to I trust Alba after he got torn a new one time after time again by BMG on Wednesday. Celta will be looking to target that side.

Last edited:

Total-Football

this whole " resting " thing is slowling becoming a myth .. Under Pep we did no rotation and won mad titles . at least insert Denis or iniesta for some fluidity

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Not convinced with Arda in midfield nor with Gomes altogether but let's hope it works out.

I would never have guessed we'd already have thid opportunity to overtake Madrid.

FC B

this whole " resting " thing is slowling becoming a myth .. Under Pep we did no rotation and won mad titles . at least insert Denis or iniesta for some fluidity

Yep. I wonder how much heavier rotations Simeone should have done in order for Atletico to keep so fresh after the gruelling effort his players put in almost every single match season after season..

Dado

Ill take Arda as a striker over Neymar anyday but him in the midfeild is asking for trouble.

Kuchi

Good mid line up, great stuff from busquets, continuing the great run this season. Good stuff

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Easy to talk shit about RM, but our form isn't much better. Right now they have even gained 1 point on us. Embarrassing.

2-0. Fuck this. An utter fucking joke. Can't seem to win against any decent team other than Bilbao in shit form.

3-0.... I think we got more of crisis than what RM have.

Last edited:

Devils

Too much experimentation = lack of cohesion.

Lucho should have learned from this in his first season.

Also Mathieu should never start again for Barca. He should be the absolute last choice.

Home of Barca Fans