CL | Round 2: Borussia Monchengladbach - FC Barcelona 1-2

Neeraj

With Messi out, Paco has to be starting games like this, for his sake, and ours, else the signing would have obviously been a fail. Let's hope he does well.

Messi983

---------MATS-----------
Roberto-Pique-Masche-Alba
--------Busquets--------
Rakitic------------Iniesta
--------Neymar---------
---Suarez-----Paco---

PhilS

Big game for Paco. I would think Suarez would stay in the middle, so Paco must be on the right flank. Suarez was not too happy or too productive playing right flank for Barca.

If Paco does anything, on either offense or defense, that should be enough. Suarez and Neymar are a whole lot of firepower up front. Neymar tends to be superb, carries the team, whenever Messi is out.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Their line-up looks quite attacking. Nothing like these defensive 5-4-1 teams we have been playing a lot recently. Really looking forward to this one.

Devils

Hope Paco scores today. The guy has been centimeters away from scoring a few times. About time that he actually scores one.

Neymessi

Its going to be suarez and paco up top as the 2 strikers with no one taking the right flank as such.

F

Flavia

Embarrassing 1st half. All players are sloppy, except Mascherano. Iniesta and Rakitic are bad, Neymar, Suarez, Busquets and Paco are terrible. Even Pique and Bob are underpar today.
It was really bad. Hope Lucho yell a bit. No creativity, they're looking like they've just woken up. Everyone look completely lost out there. It could be the experimenting in an away game, again.
The time to experiment is at home, when the score is already 3-0.

Devils

What the fuck is Suarez doing passing when he is 1 on 1 vs the keeper?

Pass it when we are winning by 4 or 5 goals. Not at fucking 0-0.

Asylum15

That was as ugly as it gets by our standards. Neymar was absolutely dreadful, and I hate sounding like a broken record, but it's becoming extremely frustrating watching him hold the ball WAY too long when we are building attacks.

PS - I LOVE ARDA <3

Home of Barca Fans