Flavia

What even is our 3rd kit this season?

barcelona-16-17-third-kit-2.jpg

barcelona-16-17-third-kit-2.jpg

barcelona-16-17-third-kit-4.jpg
barcelona-16-17-third-kit-5.jpg

Messi983

I like those kits.

About lineup I think we'll again play 4-4-2 with Arda-Busquets-Iniesta-Rakitić in midfield.

We can be first with a win on Camp Nou and a draw in England. And it's still not the end of the world even if we finish 2nd in the group, as we can still draw several weaker teams.

We are not Real Madrid. We already know we'll get the toughest possible opponent whether we finish 1st or 2nd. Main reason why I want to win the group is to play return leg in 1/8 final at Camp Nou.

Neymessi

We can be first with a win on Camp Nou and a draw in England. And it's still not the end of the world even if we finish 2nd in the group, as we can still draw several weaker teams.

We never got a weak team when we have finished first so many times. What makes you think we will get an easy one if we finish 2nd? :lol:

Pablo Escobar

Would like:

----------------------Ter Stegen----------------------
------------Pique------------------Mathieu-----------
--Sergi----------------------------------------Jordi--
---------------------Busquets------------------------
--------Rakitic-----------------------Iniesta----------
----------------Arda--Suarez--Neymar---------------

0-3 at HT ( Arda x1, Suarez x2 - Ney and Andres to assist )

Iniesta out - Gomes in
Rakitic out- Denis in
Suarez out- Paco in
my eyes hurt. Maybe tactical ploy?

Borussia: Deal with it :ninja_hide: :lol:

Well no, long story short, as you prob already know since 14/15, Nike comes with 3rd kits for Europe, Cup ( and eventually League Cup @ City ) away games, so we will use this one just like City used it against Swansea in the LC.

See this in 14/15
Bxp7RauCcAEbiIG.jpg

All teams have the same model only add random colors to each team, what bugs me is that we are not keeping the model of 3 year cycle of away kit with the previous away kit being 3rd ( Yellow-Orange-Light Blue cycle see 2005-Yellow/06-Orange/07-Light Blue then again in different tones another 3 years until we used that black away in 11/12) and we're using this model which looks a lot like a training shirt to me FFS!

barcelona-pre-match-top-navy-2012-13.jpg

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans