Liga | Round 6: Sporting Gijon - FC Barcelona 0-5

Antimadridista1

Well, there is a lot of rotations here. I feel this is either gonna be a total fiasco or a great game from the lads.
Anyway, Visca Barça !!!!

BarçaBarça

A bit nervous about that Gomez-Rafinha-midfield. Both need to deliver a great game - let's see if Lucho is right in trusting them :)
I think Digne will be fine, but both Mathieu and Turan could prove to be a too big loss of quality. I hope Mathieu finds former greatness again - looks like we will need that again this season from time to time.

Turan has been good until now because of his understanding of Messi and natural linkup with him. We have yet to see if he can do the same with Neymar/Suarez, we can only hope so.

Ahmedd

Lucho will never learn from his mistakes. Don't rotate that much for an away game ffs, kill the game and then make substitutions.

Total-Football

killing denis softly to please grandpa Turan .. arselicking at it's finest .

rafinha is a good LW ; play him there and starts denis in midfield

Devils

:lol: the number of rotations in simply staggering.

Lucho back to 2014/2015. Hopefully he will sen the team into ultra mode in January.

Neymessi

Fucking hell. Even if we win this so many rotations are just stupid. Someone did not learn from the alvaves match. Mathieu playing means I won't be relaxed for a second. Wouldn't be surprised if we drop points and people blame neymar instead of lucho.

JerseyAddict

I said to myself... I HAVE TO WATCH THIS cause I am so keen wirh this centerline. And again Arda but now on right.

Neymar you better shine.

Home of Barca Fans