Àlex Carbonell

xXKonan

He reminds me of Sergi Roberto. as in versatile in a good way.

Certainly wouldn't mind seeing more of him with the first team.

navidjaan

He is not a pure CF, a false 9 type. Pique was converted from a CF to a CB. Puyi was a goalkeeper.

Pique wasn't converted from CF to CB, lol. He was a CB his whole life until Sir Alex tested him at CF a couple of times just to see how he'd do. Puyol was a GK when he was like 10. He was a fullback and a winger until he reached the first team.

MessiDinho10

Pique wasn't converted from CF to CB, lol. He was a CB his whole life until Sir Alex tested him at CF a couple of times just to see how he'd do. Puyol was a GK when he was like 10. He was a fullback and a winger until he reached the first team.

Afaik Pique played as a striker in the juveniles. At least that's what the infamous Dutch commentator Sierd de Vos always says.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent

I know that. Alba was a number 10, for example.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Either way.. If something hasn't happened in the past it doesn't mean it won't happen in the future.

He looked good as dm and we need a dm backup. I'd try him there in Copa too. We already have cm/amc backups and Alena lirking.

navidjaan

I know that. Alba was a number 10, for example.

He was converted in his early days of youth, unlike Carbonell and Roberto. Actually quite normal for some midfielders in La Masia to be converted to FB. Dani Morer (Juvenil A) another example. I think someone like Pau Servat at Infantil A could also become a good LB.

xXKonan

[tw]890626577607806976[/tw]

He's leaving Barcelona to join Reus. Good luck to Carbonell!

Edit: apparently we have a buyback clause on him that lasts two seasons.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans