Àlex Carbonell

nibarcafans

Name: Àlex Carbonell
Date of Birth 15th September 1997
Place of Birth: Barcelona
Position: Attacking Midfielder

MD_20140210_FOTOS_D_54400124915-652x492@MundoDeportivo-Web.jpg

I was at the Celtic friendly in Dublin in pre-season and Carbonell was one of the players that I was not familar with, but I was impressed with him during what he played of that game. I see now that he is second only to Marlon for the number of occasions that B team players have trained with the first team so far this season.

What are peoples thoughts on Carbonell - how highly is he rated and how has he been doing so far this season? He is still of age to play for Juvenil A isn't he?

Last edited:

nibarcafans

Woops! So it is. Wrong image uploaded! Have added Carbonell now. How has he been doing since his first team run outs during pre-season?

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
This kid only 19? Watched the first half of Super Copa Catalunya and Carbonell was our best man playing as DM.

Could we hope.... Busi successor? :)

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
This kid only turned 19? Watched the first half of Super Copa Catalunya and Carbonell was our best man playing as DM.

Could we hope.... Busi successor? :praying:

F4THi

Banned
He is a CF in case people don't know, was Juvenil B's top scorer 2013-2014 then promoted to Juvenil A and played as CF, LW, RW and AM there and now playing as AM with Gerard

Horatio

You're welcome
Was one of the highlights during Supercopa Catalunya game. Will keep an eye.

The player is very reminiscent of:

Carbonelletiket.jpg

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
He is a smart player with good technique, capable of playing anywhere in midfield. I look forward to seeing him feature more and maybe play on Busi's position vs bottom league teams at Camp Nou 1-2 times.

Home of Barca Fans