Nili

xXKonan

NILI

img_pmorata_20160731-005112_imagenes_md_propias_pmorata_fcbarcelona1543-kSdD--572x462@MundoDeportivo-Web_4_0_3599953199.JPG

Name: Francisco José Perdomo Borges NILI
Born: 18 February 1994
Position:Right back
Height: 1.85 m (6 ft 1 in)

----------​

Born in Las Palmas, Canary Islands, Nili came through Las Palmas youth system. He played 9 games for the Senior side during the 2015/16 Season. He decided to leave Las Palmas after his contract expired to Join Barcelona B. I thought I would start a thread on Nili, and Lucho has been keeping an eye on him.

nibarcafans

Who has been the main starter at right back for the B team so far this season, Palencia or Nili?

Have either trained with the first team as yet?

Obviously the right back spot is a hot topic of discussion in the Barca First team at the minute. Vidal is clearly not up to it and would be ideal if either Nili or Palencia were capable of the backup role when required to rest Roberto

Raketa10

Isn't Palencia first choice for RB in Barca B??? How come Nili is getting chance in the first team before him?

xXKonan

Well going so far this season for Barca B, Lopez seems to prefer Nili at RB and Palencia at LB.

I think Lucho is intrigued with Nili. But we will have to wait and see if he gets any games with the main team.

xXKonan

[tw]778960514214944768[/tw]

MD says he's likely going to be Roberto's back up due to Vidal not being trust worthy for now.

F4THi

Banned
14370159_1125570914200628_7354871513489173220_n.png

Seen something really special in him since the first 3 mins highlights video for Barca B in preseason
Would offer the first team more than Palencia - who is also better than Vidal - IMO

navidjaan

Isn't Palencia first choice for RB in Barca B???

5 games so far. Palencia have started them all, 4 at LB and 1 at RB. Nili has started 4/5 at RB. Was benched in the last game.

How come Nili is getting chance in the first team before him?

Because Enrique prefers to chose developed players over Masia players when he can. Nili is older and has La Liga experience.

F4THi

Banned
Both are good, I think anyone of them can be a backup for Roberto easily, Both are really good on the ball and I really like their decision making, far better than Montoya for example

navidjaan

Attacking: Nili
Defending: Palencia
Both put together: Palencia

In my opinion. Nili is good though, but not made for greater things at Barça.

Home of Barca Fans