Liga l Round 5: FC Barcelona - Atletico de Madrid 1-1

serghei

I think we were not sharp physically. Moving to slow. Probably the poorest Barca - Atletico game I've seen lately.

bismp

Could be better,but could also be worse.Decent result,we are still just 3 points behind Real.

Atleti is easily a top 5 team in Europe atm,so expectations for domination by some fans here proved to be wrong.

That said the defense during Atleti's goal was laughable.WTF Masche?

Altomonte

when Busquets and Messi went out I did no longer believe in a win. However, Piqué almost scored, and Rakitic had a big chance. Neymar was not lucky today, but he tried hard. Suarez definitely does not want to play against Godin. He needs Messi to get an assist but Messi was no longer there.

FC B

actually thought we played quite well when messi and busquets went off, hopefully its nothing too serious though.

Played well but did not fight enough for the second goal before ht and entered the second half like vs. Granada at home leading 2-0. Busi and Messi's injuries fucked everything for good!

cro-man

Luis enrique really doesnt know the right moves when it comes to subs. A gomez who cant defend for busquets? really? suarez playing bad and paco who is good in the air sitting on the bench. I think athletico has problems in the air more than anywhere else.

FC B

it happens everytime against atletico .. we score and immediatley we sit back inviting them to attack . why have we allowed them to hold the ball in the beginning of the second half

It's always like this vs them like it still is vs. rm. Barca scores but does not fight to the death to put one more in and ofc the likes of Atletico and rm fight back in a solid manner and often score.

Caramel

Luis enrique really doesnt know the right moves when it comes to subs. A gomez who cant defend for busquets? really? suarez playing bad and paco who is good in the air sitting on the bench. I think athletico has problems in the air more than anywhere else.
Who do you think should have been subbed as DM when busquets got injured then?

Home of Barca Fans