Liga l Round 5: FC Barcelona - Atletico de Madrid 1-1

Messi983

Even if that happens it won't be the end of the season. Yes, it would make our job harder and margin of error smaller but we won't lose title after only 5 rounds. Atletico has also already drop 4 points in first two rounds against two newly promoted teams but is anyone ready to write them off because of that? I don't think so. It's a long season and all three title contenders will drop points down the road.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Ugh, thanx.

This could be the last time we get to see Diego Simeone at Camp Nou so might as well appreciate his Atleti

SahanBarca

Journalist - "Will Your team play for 3 points?"
Diego Godin - "We are going to play in Camp nou Not in Santiago Bernabeu."

Total-Football

in order to take them out we have to take it back to the basics.. stretch the field, try to win possession and dont loose the ball easily.. this wil take away their legs and then finish em off second half. if we play our usual direct stuff in the first half we risk getting exposed in the back.. really , only thing i want from the team is not to rush things

F

Flavia

[tw]778235970814554114[/tw]

Umtiti injured, won't play vs atletico :(

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Well shite, that's not good. How amazing is that, a newcomer whose impact is so significant that his absence makes the team already weaker

It's a bigger loss than many might think, he adds quite a bit to Lucho's system simply in the way he intercepts, anticipates and breaks up attacks - not to mention his threat in the air. He's already a ballhawk and I think he's nearly Puyol-esque in his instincts to be positioned so well, so often. If the ball is there, so is Samuel

Sucks, especially when you consider how Mascherano has not played well yet this season

Home of Barca Fans