Christian Mate Pulisic

dakt

I hope we have our eyes on him. Still a very young and probably more important, a US player. Huge market.

Jadentheman

Which means we'll see him at Camp Nou in 4 years then

On a serious note his style is the same of Messi so if you be needing a replacement...

El Flaco

This kid is going to be better than Donovan and Dempsey.

Pulisic has been USA's best player since last season and it's not even close.

This guy can actually become their first ever WC player and will likely go down as USA's greatest ever player barring an injury.

Yannik

He's extremely good. Created a ton of chances against Bayern that his teammates couldn't finish, already did that last week against us. He plays his nest games when his teammates let him down. Absolute great mentality, he's showing signs of a player that will carry teams, already does that for his NT and he is only 19.

aaron101

We have burned bridges with Dortmund. Won't be surprised if they will prefer selling their players to Bayern than to us.

So basically, we burned bridges with PSG and Dortmund. Hmm, I wonder who's next? Liverpool maybe? We're gonna reach a point where only La Liga clubs would negotiate with us. It's possible.

Jallo

So basically, we burned bridges with PSG and Dortmund. Hmm, I wonder who's next? Liverpool maybe? We're gonna reach a point where only La Liga clubs would negotiate with us. It's possible.

Look just because PSG blow a 4-0 lead doesn’t mean they should be mad with us.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans