Christian Mate Pulisic

snowy

Happy 22 to Cap Am :cake2: :party:

He and Z-22 are still in recovery so I'm liking this formation vs Pool. Lamp could also play T-A and Gilmour for 1 half.

EiNDYuUUwAEKJRB

Ain't gonna be no pic-nic

Rassvet

Only 1 goal and 1 assist in the PL this season. He's getting injured a lot as well now. It's been a big disappointment after what he showed last season.

Laplacian

Unlike Dembele, he actually had these issues in Dortmund. How the hell did they convince Chelsea to shell out 60m for him? Goddamn.

olivis

Pulisic wasn't even a starter in Dortmund.
They paid 60m just because he's American

Dembele genuinely was impressive at Dortmund unlike this guy.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Bit of revisionism here... Pulisic was genuinely great last season to my surprise, unlucky with injuries this year. He can still easily come good.

Jadentheman

:dembele: Knows him, why not? But seriously he needs to fix his injury woes. He's always benched because he loses his form from injuries. Every time he gets great momentum he gets hit with something that knocks him out for a decent amount of time that could leave him further down the pecking order.

Pulisic wasn't even a starter in Dortmund.
They paid 60m just because he's American

Dembele genuinely was impressive at Dortmund unlike this guy.

I believe he was benched partly because of his injuries then partly because he was on his way out the door to Chelsea. Before that he was a budding youth player.

Laplacian

His play style is pleasing to the eye as well, looks a bit like Hazard on the ball. But yeah, awful injury record really.

Jenks

He has good close control but he plays with his head down and just dribbles forward until he can't go any further. I don't think I've ever really seen him perform at an elite level. I think he would be better off being one of the main men in a mid-table team than being a squad player in a top team at his age. I see him ending up on a similar sort of level to Zaha if he can sort his injuries out.

Home of Barca Fans