Christian Mate Pulisic

Jadentheman

Keep on eye on him. If he breakouts at Chelsea these next two seasons then this thread should start getting more active.

I think he would have been on a lot more people’s radar if USA went to the World Cup. It’s a shame they didn’t because that does set him back a bit but Chelsea is a good club(historically not currently), it has legacy, it’s has CL, and it’s the biggest league in the world.

Last edited:

FinBarcelonafan

Actually looked terrible for 35 min, th3n good assist. He looks quite slow and weak for a guy who is so small.

Bad first touch as well. Not the best game.

Yannik

He did Liverpools backline pretty well though when he scored that offside goal. I think the left wing suits him better as he can cut inside.

FCB1987

Banned
Actually looked terrible for 35 min, th3n good assist. He looks quite slow and weak for a guy who is so small.

Fuck Off

He's a young kid who was making his first start for a new club against the European Champions. He set up one goal brilliantly, had another wrongly disallowed, and was a thorn in Liverpool's side all night.

FinBarcelonafan

Fuck Off

He's a young kid who was making his first start for a new club against the European Champions. He set up one goal brilliantly, had another wrongly disallowed, and was a thorn in Liverpool's side all night.

It was offside. What are you the biggest Pulisic fan in the world?

Arizona Scott

If your observations include "slow" and you don't think he had a very good game it makes me think you didn't watch him. Small and weak, yeah I'd buy that, but he is creative and quick for sure. Gave a great back line fits.

FinBarcelonafan

If your observations include "slow" and you don't think he had a very good game it makes me think you didn't watch him. Small and weak, yeah I'd buy that, but he is creative and quick for sure. Gave a great back line fits.

He lost every 1vs1 yesterday vs Matip and Dijk. Matip is hardly "quick". I watched the whole game, outside of good pass and his good offside goal he didn't impress much.

If he wants to become World Class, he needs to improve his strength, quickness and speed. He is still spring chicken compared to most top-players. He is weak. If you are that small, you need to be quicker/faster than your opponents and he needs to build better core muscles, look at Salah, he very rarely loses 1vs1 situations, even though he is small or not big by any means. He also needs to improve his first touch, check the game again and the first 35 minutes, you see him fumble the ball few times and lose the possession.

I find these comments hilarious, "you didn't watch the game", but I guess it's attempt to annoy me, but who cares. Everyone has their opinion. I know you probably have dilemma here, because you are from USA, but I watch this as a neutral, I just said my observations. I don't care how he does.

Last edited:

EdmondDantes

I actually think he's doing well. He will probably be Chelsea's best forward by the end of the season.

Last edited:

Donatello

Mason Mount has surprised me the most. I thought of him as another hyped youngster, but he has been actually pretty good so far.

EdmondDantes

Mason Mount has surprised me the most. I thought of him as another hyped youngster, but he has been actually pretty good so far.

No doubt, but Pulisic has more of a track record than Mount as of now. We've seen Pulisic perform at a high level for longer in Germany, whereas Mason is just getting started so he's still a bit of an unknown quantity.

Both talented but at different stages in their careers.

Home of Barca Fans