Christian Mate Pulisic

EdmondDantes

Scored a brace today. And I don't think he's done yet!

I'd hype him more but I don't like the fact he gets mad at hearing his name pronounced the correct way.

Messi983

Probably BS rumours but I've read Chelsea is considering selling him if they buy Coutinho. Straight swap?

Batistuta9

Probably BS rumours but I've read Chelsea is considering selling him if they buy Coutinho. Straight swap?

I think it is BS. I liked him at Dortmund and thought we should have bought him instead of dembele due to his higher football IQ, but he hasn't really developed. But just say there is some truth to it, I would ask for 30m minimum plus pulisic. He spent most of the season warming the bench so they obviously don't rate him too much

Jadentheman

It would be random for him to get transferred here and I?d seriously worry about his playtime since we have juggernauts playing in positions he would normally play in.

It took him a while to get comfortable at Chelsea but mostly is because Lampard already chosen his squad and Pulisic transfer was based upon the manager before him. He just doesn?t fit within his play system. Now I do believe he would fit in better at a team like Barca but not Barca itself because he?s still a developing player and no way he can get it here

JamDav1982

Pulisic when he broke in looked their biggest threat from out wide and Lampard loves that idea of wide players coming centrally to sniff out chances.

Then slowed down and supposedly due to injury but if he gets fit and is back on that level he was for that burst of games he would be Lampards most ideal wide man of any at the club.

Jenks

I think it is BS. I liked him at Dortmund and thought we should have bought him instead of dembele due to his higher football IQ, but he hasn't really developed. But just say there is some truth to it, I would ask for 30m minimum plus pulisic. He spent most of the season warming the bench so they obviously don't rate him too much

Pulisic does not have a high football IQ in my opinion. I would say that it's probably one of his weakest attributes.

Messigician

He's currently the most promising youngster from the U.S. He might be lacking in your perspective but in our he's completely accomplished especially since his training growing up wasn't elite Euro academy or South American street futsal.

So? Doesn't make him good Sancho arrived at Dortmund and benched him

Jenks

He's currently the most promising youngster from the U.S. He might be lacking in your perspective but in our he's completely accomplished especially since his training growing up wasn't elite Euro academy or South American street futsal.

I think you should be more excited about Gio Reyna.

Jadentheman

HE scored in today's match. And then this

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Lampard says Pulisic was also very hungry having been out with injury. He will start games and will be a big player for Chelsea. That is all from the boss here for now. Check the official Chelsea website and the 5th Stand soon for more.<a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/AVLCHE?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#AVLCHE</a></p>— Chelsea FC (at &#55356;&#57313;) (@ChelseaFC) <a href="https://twitter.com/ChelseaFC/status/1274766059946549249?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">June 21, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Doubt he will be sold

Home of Barca Fans